♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon

You must have heard of her name somewhere. Yet, it's only now we can hear and see her name. 

Ranfa.

His whole body creaked as if he was about to break and his sclera, the white outer layer of the eyeball, tainted whiteness with black. His red iris glow red and it was releasing red crimson aura from it. His back convulsed and his dragon-like wings forced out of his back. Blood dripped from the wings, he looked like a real demon right now. 

"Eijirou-kun?!" 

Izuku used his sword and he deflected Eijirou's attack when he suddenly came at him with the intent to kill. Sparks flew out upon contact, Izuku felt like he was attacking another blade. He pushed Eijirou with his strength! 

"One for All Magic: Magic Circulate!" Magic began to course through his body! "40%...!" That should be enough Magic. He's able to withstand the rebound! Izuku managed to push away the demoniac! 'I've managed to put distance between us...!' This was his chance! "One for All Magic: Air Force!" When he swung his multiple times, Magic focused to the tip of the blade, firing multiple large blasts of compressed air! 

"Eijirou-kun, I don't want to kill you! Snap out of it!" 

Eijirou barged his way through the impacts of air like it's nothing! He did not let get blown away, he's able to just charge through! 

Eijirou was driven mad the very moment he heard her name being spoken. What was it about this name that drove him to become a demoniac? Was it rage? No, Izuku could tell by Eijirou's demonic cry into the night that it's one of sorrows. What happened? What was his story? What was Ranfa's story? 

I'm a demon who became a Zodiac after coming 4th in the race. I came in 4th because I saw humans needing my help and I just couldn't stand by. I didn't come in first like I had wanted but I found something for me to protect. 

In exchange for saving them, I was allowed to live on Meiun Island's forest. They saw me as a savior and they even call me 'King of the Forest'. I've protected them from natural disasters to the best of my abilities. I don't leave the forest because I felt self-conscious; us demons age very slowly. I don't want to scare anyone.

I didn't even attend the party to greet the King and Queen's new baby twins. I heard one baby girl had pink hair and blue eyes while the other one had sky blue hair and blue eyes.

I had a happy life there. I don't want to destroy my own home.

"Eijirou! Get outta here! I am going to fight you! Right here, right now!" A very young Katsuki came to challenge the dragon demon once again. The 8 year old doesn't know the meaning of difference in skills. Each and every day ever since he met Eijirou after venturing the forest on his own 2 years ago, he kept challenging the demon. 

And what does the king of the forest do? Come and amuse him of course. 

"Alright! Let's see how strong you gotten." Eijirou liked this kid. He could see potential in him.