♥14♥ Trust

"That stupid bitch!" 

Yes, that's Katsuki's own way of starting the chapter. What did Yuuki do? She did not return. It's time for dinner and while he and Eijirou were having a feast, Yuuki still have not come back. 

"I didn't even do anything and that ungrateful bitch is still out there throwing a fucking tantrum! She better come back before I fucking kill her!" 

"Wait, do you want her to come back dead or alive?!" Eijirou doesn't understand Katsuki at times; he wanted Yuuki to come back but at the time same he wanted to kill Yuuki...how does this and that work?! He sighed and he decided to down another glass of sake. "You act like you don't care, but you do care about her, huh?" 

"HUH?! I am taking one for the whole fucking team by putting up with that stupid bitch! If she bothers another person, they'd want to throw themselves into the sea just to avoid her! All the men around the world should be thankful I am putting up with that idiot for them!" 

"Still, I am worried about Yuuki. What if she meets someone terrible?" 

"Hmph! She can crawl back all on her own for all I care!" 

Eijirou frowned, "I'm full. I'm going to go out and look for Yuuki." 

"I am not full." 

"You can finish and then catch up with me when you are ready." Eijirou was worried about Yuuki and he wanted her back as soon as possible. 

He went out into the city and he looked for Yuuki. Where could she be? 

Eijirou searched and searched, but still he couldn't find Yuuki. However, he DID find someone who wanted to fight him. The man jumped down from a building trying to land a devastating punch down on Eijriou's head but Eijirou dodged at the last minute. The punch caused a small earthquake and created a small crater into the ground! 

"Who are you?!" 

The young man with quite long, messy gray hair, black eyes which were tilted dramatically inwards, each lined with a very thick, jagged, tan-colored substance, which were presumably his eyelashes. He doesn't appear to have any notable eyebrows, and, like Eijirou, he has rows of sharp, pointed fangs as teeth. He wore a dark green jumpsuit, cut off just below his chest, with some small, silver-rimmed holes in the lower section of his baggy pants and black boots with metal soles, heels and front plating. He had steel straps over his shoulders and under his arms, made up of multiple pieces, which connect at a red oval in the center of his chest, with two thinner bands around his biceps and a small plate on either side of his waist. He's also wearing a metal jaw-guard around his face.

"I am the Phantom Thief's ally! My name is Tetsutetsu, and you're going down, you thief!" 

"HUH?!" Wait, the guy said he's the ally of a thief...and he just called Eijirou a thief! How the hell does that work?! "Wait, you got it wrong! I am not a thief-" 

"Men don't need words! When a man talks, they talk with their fists!" 

Eijirou liked the sound of that and he decided to sort out Tetsutetsu before he got to Yuuki, "How manly! I like the sound of that!" And so a street brawl started between the two! 

When Eijirou landed a punch to Tetsutetsu, it felt like Eijirou had punched something cold and hard...steel?! 

"Bwahahaha! My Magic allows body to turn into steel! Take this!" When Tetsutetsu punched Eijirou in the face, Eijirou felt like he was hit with a cannon ball of some sort.

Eijirou landed on the ground and he spat out a little bit of blood. 

"Huh, that would have usually knocked a tooth out-" Tetsutetsu was punched back! "Gwah...?!" When he landed on the floor, he spat out a little bit of blood, "You...wha...that freaking hurts!"