"Uweh...that is not the face of someone who had lost their comrades!" Denki complained. 

"I know what you are saying, Denki-kun, but I am happy; Kacchan is going to be okay." Sure, Katsuki's snapping at Izuku like crazy but he saw it in another way; if Katsuki's talking more with others, he could be distracted from the fact he had lost Eijirou and Yuuki. 

"Kyouka-san." Izuku walked up to Kyouka, "Are you able to hear what people are saying in their minds?" 

"I cannot. I can hear if their heart is happy or sad. The beat of one's heart changes depending on how they're feeling. Right now, I can hear he is in a neutral state of mind. There are traces of uncertainty though." 

"I see..." Izuku's worried. However, he knew if he walked up to Katsuki and tell him he as worried about him, he knew Katsuki will snap at him. 

"Katsuki, I am worried about you." Shouto said to Katsuki. 

"If you have time to worry about me, use that time to clean the place up some more! You might be the prince of Yuuei, but when you're at my home, your worth as a prince is absolute zero! Now get to work!" 

...

That night, Katsuki decided to go to the top of a cliff. He went around Meiun Island and his feet took him to places where he would used to go and challenge Eijirou and he went to places where he would play with Ranfa. Memories started to come back from when he was a child. He smiled a little at the memories.

Below the cliff was a waterfall. He's looking up at the night sky that was full of stars. It was a beautiful sight. He wondered if the two of them were looking up at the same sky right now. 

"Idiots..." So he says, but he thought he was an idiot himself too. He should have asked more questions to them. He should have beat the hell out of them to get answers. He just assumed they were his comrades. 

Katsuki turned himself around and he held his arms out. When he opened his eyes, he jumped away from the rock and he fell down. Just moments before he will land painfully into the water, he used his explosive magic to interrupt the fall. He fell into the water gently. His eyes were closed for a moment but then he opened them again and he saw Yuuki's playful smile and Eijirou's usual dumb smile that always told everyone everything will be okay. 

"...!" Katsuki could remember now! He could remember that disastrous day! He could remember everyone and everything! 'I was trying to protect the princess with shitty Deku!' He could remember everything except for one thing: He couldn't remember stabbing Ranfa! 'You two were always by my side that I never once questioned things will go wrong. If only I had realized. If I realized sooner, will things change?' He rose back up to the surface again and he was about to hit the surface of the water that reflected the moon but he stopped just before he could hit it; what was the point of beating the reflection of the moon when it's not like he will beat the actual thing? "What path will you two walk on from now? I need to make sure our paths are crossing once again. Only by our paths crossing, we can understand one another once again." 

Unknown to Katsuki, Shouto and Izuku were watching from the forest. They were both worried about him. 

"I'm going to travel with Katsuki." Shouto decided, "I've sent a letter to Michiyo and my family. They know I will be going. Katsuki lost two comrades with powerful magic. He will need comrades with powerful magic in return." 

"I was thinking the same thing. Ochako-san and I will come along. I want Kacchan and Eijirou-san and Ranfa-san to make up." 

Izuku and Shouto had made their decisions. They will travel with Katsuki and help him on his journey! 

♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें