Chapter4- Would You Consider Us Friends?

(Toby's P.O.V)
I sat there eating the pancakes. Only a couple people were in here, the rest on a mission, in the living room, or choose to stay in there room. I ate probably 1 1/2 pancakes? I was focused on Jack. Tim, Brian, Sally, Ben, Jeff, Jane, Hellen, Lj, and of corse Slender were all at the table.

"Toby whats wrong? Do they not taste good?" Jane asked looking at my pancakes.

"Hm? O-oh, no im j-just th-thinking."

"Yeah thinking about kissing Ej-" Jeff said making kissing noises.

"I will f-fucking end you, edgy b-bitch." I said poiting the butterknife at Jeff.

"Try me ticker-" Jeff started to crack his knuckles.

"Stop you two, my god." Jane said looking back and forth between us.

"Janes right, you two are fucking children." Tim replied, backing Jane up.

"A-and i did-n-n't kiss him. I h-hugged hi-m."

"You actually got to talk to him and didn't get a broken wrist like Jeff?" Hellen said, he was a quite guy, but he still observed.

"Oh, talk to him-" Ben added, "Toby made Jack have a fucking breakdown, and Jeff was being noisy."

"Woah, you did what?" Lj said, i guess everyone wanted to talk today.

"Toby how the fuck did YOU make JACK have a breakdown??" Tim asked, very confused.

"N-no, i just a-sked him about why he e-eats kidneys. He got pr-pretty angry, and I flinc-hed. I think he thought i w-was scared of h-him. H-he ran of-ff to his room. I ran i-in there and he was hyperv-ventilating. So i hu-g-ged him."
I exsplained this, and looked down. I was ready to fucking fight Jeff. I shouldn't have asked Jack anything. Im so glad Slender understood us, because as i was getting overwhelmed by questions when Slender spoke up.

"Toby, you may be excused if you wish."

Everyone got quite and looked at Slender, then me. I guess Jane relized how uncomfortable i was because as i was getting up to throw the food away she whispered a soft "sorry".

"Thank you sir." I said as i walked off towards my room. I got half way down the hallway and stopped at Jacks room.

I knocked, and waited. I didn't hear anything. I started to walk off when Jack replied.

"Toby? If thats you, you can come in."

I moved my hand to the door and opened it. I walked in the room. Jack was sitting on his bed.

"Jac-k?"

"Yes?" He looked up towards me.

"Would you c-consiter us f-friends?"

"I mean, I know we haven't talked much but, yeah. You're like the only person I've actually told anything to because you're the only person thats asked. Also, you can sit down you know."

"O-ok. I just was w-wondering." I sat down. Looking at Jack in the silence.

(Ej's P.O.V)

I sat looking at Toby. Silence filled the room.

"Look at those soft, tender lips Jackie."

"Kiss him Jackie~ Hurry!"

"Look, hes looking at your lips, see his eyes?"

"Go go go go!"

"Toby-"

"Y-yeah?" His light carmel eyes sparkled, even in the dark. Maybe I did like him?

"Ja-ack?" He snapped me back to reality.

"Oh, yeah sorry I just-" i took a deep breath, "I just wanted to let you know im going to protect you. Promise."

Toby laughed and looked at me.
"Y-you're like a cat. You gr-growl when you're angry, you sleep all day, you are pr-rotective over things you like, and y-ou purr."

"I don't purr!"

Toby let out a laugh that, admittedly, was so fucking cute.
"Ok it may not be 'p-p-purring' but its pretty cl-lose"

"Whatever, i don't 'purr'." I nudged him playfully, he nudged back.

"Im n-not saying its a ba-d thing, its cute, but when you eat you 'p-purr'."

Did he just call me cute? We were talking back in forth about my 'purring' and we started laughing. I'd nudge him, he'd nudge me. He called it cute a couple times, and i let some words slip out.

"My 'purring' isn't cute, but you are."

Toby stopped and looked at me. It took him a minute to relize what i said. My face was already red as fuck, and his face started to get red.

"Im sorry Toby, i just-"

"D-don't apologize, Y-you're cute too." He smiled, and he was blushing.

"Toby, I-" before I could say anything, I was stopped by his lips, against mine.
His eyes were shut tight, and he had grabbed my shoulder. I closed my eyes, leaning into him. One of my hands on his neck, the other around his hips. He moved back, breathing hard. I think we both forgot about air for a moment. I looked into his eyes, and he looked at me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"I-im sorry Jack." I think he started to cry, im not to sure. All i know is i grabbed his chin to make him look at me, and i kissed him back.

"Remember when you asked if we were friends? I think i consider us more then friends."

"Y-you think s-so?"