Chapter3- Hyperventilate And Hugs

(Toby's P.O.V)
     We sat there hugging. After a while Jack took his fingers wipping some of his black ooze off my face. I felt bad for making him hyperventilate. Jack looked like a tough guy, and he was, but i figured out that when it came to emotions he was pretty soft. That is once he opened up. Jack didn't trust people easily.

"Again, i-im sorry fo-r mak-making you hyperv-ventilate." I looked up at Jack who had stopped shaking.

"Its fine, i knew i was getting worked up. I probably should've just slowled down and taken a breath."

     Jack and me where hugging, and we saw the door swing open. Jeff was standing there, his hand in knocking position. He looked at us, and Jack yelped.

"Out of my room, now." Jack pointed, growling.

"Well, that's something you don't see everyday." Jeff said closing the door.

    I looked at Jack, who had grabbed my shoulder. Like he was shielding me. Protecting me. I looked at him, and decided to walk out.

"I-ill talk to you la-later, ok?"

"Ok Toby." He smiled, and let go of me.

     I walked to door, pulling my mask down and smilling at him. I closed the door behind me and saw Sally, Ben, and Jeff on the couch starring at me. Slender was off to the side of the couch.

"W-what." I said sternly, walking towards the living room.

"So it has feelings?" Ben said in his glitchy voice.

"Feelings? Oh yeah, feelings like this-" Jeff did that thing where he hugs himself, making kissing noises, making fun of us. I popped him in the head, and Ben laughed.

"Ow! ...bitch" he said rubbing his head.

"Toby, why were you crying?" Sally said trying to actually talk.

"Oh, n-nothin-g. I just fe-felt bad."

"Why?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Just tell us what happened. Like, why did Jack run out like that, and what the hell was that black ooze?" Ben said over Sally.

"W-well. I knew i-i hadn't ta-talked to him m-m-much and i said i wanted to talk. He wa-was e-e-eating and said wait a minute. H-he came to my r-room and asked what i wa-wanted to know. I asked h-him why he eat-ts kidneys. He..."
    I paused, should i tell them his story? No, thats for him to say. I could tell Slender knew what happened, and that he was looking at me as if to tell me not to tell them his story.
"He told my why, an-d he got pr-pretty angry. I guess i go-got scared because i j-just sat there like a f-fucking idoit. And i f-flinched when he tried to say s-sorry. I caused hi-m-m to hyperventil-ate. I felt bad ca-cause he was sha-aking. Thats why i was hugg-ging him."

"Ok well, I'm going to start breakfast if Jane hasn-" Slender started as Jane yelled in the kitchen.

"Already started on some pancakes!"

"Thank you Jane, Sally you want to help?"

"Yes please Slendy!"

(Ej's P.O.V)
    I sat there. I sheilded Toby, why, i have no clue. But i could hear him talking. Toby was louder when he was upset. I heard him tell the story of what just happened. I was thankful he didn't tell my story. But, he sounded really, really upset. Calling himself an idoit for just looking at me and flinching. I decided to get another Kidney to calm myself down. I grabbed my mask sliding it down my face and walked out of my room. Sally and Slender were starting to walk towards the kitchen. They were about to make breakfast, meaning i was most likly going to get told to not get a Kidney.

"Jack, I'm making breakfast, don't get another Kidney."

Aaaaand there it was. I huffed, and looked towards Toby, Ben, and Jeff. Jeff looked at my and raise his eyebrows a couple times, looking between me and Toby. I flipped him off and went back into my room. I could hear Jeff make a remark about how that wasn't nice, and he didn't 'deserve' my middle finger. I rolled my...eyes? I sat down on my bed taking off my mask. I put my face in my hands. Thoughts running through my head, about what just happened, my past, and Toby. The fuckers in my head decided to start talking again.

"So, you good Jackie?"

"Does he look ok dumbass?"

"Im trying to be 'nice' ok?!"

"Well making him hyperventilate isn't being nice bro."

"Well fuck off!"

"Tobys cute, huh?"

   I stopped. What did they just say?

"What did you say?"

"Toby, hes cute right? I mean you did get protective of him. And that face, so soft, so cute, so...kissable."

"Oh god, can you stop?"

"I mean...hes kinda right. Toby is pretty adorable. Also, hes one of the first people not completely scared of us."

"Jackie~ come on... you can't be single forever."

"I don't like ... guys."

"HAHA, oh my god, that funny!"

"Jackie... stop lying."

"We all agree. We've been in your head long enough to know what you desire."

"Y'all fucking creeps. Ok and maybe,
I do. I guess im trying not to think about it... he, he couldn't like me, and why would he like me?"

"Well you never know intill you try Jackie~"

"Yeah, but it is early. We JUST started talking to him guys. I mean, he was scared of us just like 20 minutes ago."

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP."

    Shit, the ooze started again. I looked at the time, 8:43am. I took my mask oof and I curled up and got under the covers. I guess i fell asleep because i woke up to Toby opening the door.

"J-jack? Breakf-fasts r-read-dy."

    His head peaked through the door. I looked at the time, 9:24am. I sat up, and looked at him.

"Kiss him Jackie~"

    Fucking demons. I looked at him and grabbed my head.

"Sorry Toby, my head hurts. Im just going to lay down, ok?"

"O-oh. Sorry to b-bo-bother you."

"You're good."

     I layed back down and shut my eyes. God hes cute.

Mask And Goggles In Spring Leafs On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara