Chapter1- Curiosity Killed The Cat

Warning - Cuss words!

(Toby's P.O.V)

A day in the mansion, just like any other day. I walked out of my room, a black turtle neck, and sweat pants on. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock at the end of the hallway, 8:02am. Lovely, i woke up early. Most pastas in the mansion don't wake up intill...11? I leaned on the couch. Sally sat on the couch yawning, her bear at hand, and Ben was watching whatever was on TV with Jeff. Surprisingly. Jeff normally didn't wake up this early.
"You're up e-early, h-huh?" My head jerked to the side.

"Slender said i had to be up by 6 Tuesday." Jeff replied angrily, Ben snickered beside him.

"J-jeff, i-i-its su-sunday?" I said confused, my tics getting a bit worse.

"Thank you captin obvious, i fucking know that know! I normally don't keep track of the damn days. It's bullshit, i hate getting up early!" Jeff let out a huff, and crossed his arms. Ben, Sally and I laughed at his stupidity.
I looked over at the kitchen as i heard a clank. The fridge shut as i saw Ej walk towards the doorway to the living room. Ej talked to us now and again, but he was a relatively quiet guy who kept to himself. I didn't know a whole lot about him, i don't think many people did. I knew he didn't show his face a lot, and he ate kidneys for a reason. And oh, we shouldn't hit him, or mess with him ever.

"Hey kidney boy, not gonna stay out here with us? Do you not like us?" Jeff said in a teasing manner.

"Fuck off Jeff, I can and WILL take your kidneys fucker." Jack said in his deep-ish voice, taking the kidney in his hand, up to his room. His hand glided across the wall.

"Sheesh, no thanks, I'd like my kidneys where they are." Jeff said looking to the TV.
I wondered why he was so angry, and why he glided his hand across the wall. I knew he could see, even with no eyes, so whyd he use the wall for support like that? I started walking towards Ej's room. I guess curiosity got ahold of me, cause i finally decided that i was going to talk to him.

(Ej's P.O.V)

I started to walk to my room with my kidney since more people then i thought were in the living room. They may know me, but i don't think they would like to see me eat a kidney, at least not with how hungry i am, plus i couldn't see well. And with the walking edge lord himself in the living room, he'd crack a joke about it and i may have maken him a fucking no armed edge lord.
I got back to my room, and lifted my mask up. I took a bite out of the nice, juicy kidney. They only thing that filled me with joy besides killing the owners of the kidneys, and surprisingly, minecraft. I play with Ben sometimes, and i think im better at it then him now. I was almost done with my kidney, when i heard a knock at the door. With a pretty exaggerated sigh, i got up to open the door. Toby stood there ticking, which wasn't uncommon, but him being at my door was pretty uncommon.

"Oh Toby, hey."

"H-hey, um i-i ha-d-" he stopped for a moment as a twitched hard, " had a q-question."

"Yes..?" I said, and admittedly, it was a bit sarcastic.

"W-well um," toby looked uncomfortable, " i just, d-dont know alot a-ab-out yo-you. And i guess i-i wanted to get to k-know you."

"Ok, can we talk in a minute? I'll come to your room. I have a half eaten kidney on my desk."

"O-oh im s-sorry, yeah thats ok, ill be i-in m-y room."

I closed my door. Oh my god that was akward.

(Tobys P.O.V)

Ej closed the door, i let out a sigh. That was super akward, and i ticked so fucking much. Mainly because i was nervous. Why, i have no damn clue. Fuck my curiosity, i should've not asked. Curiosity Kills the cat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thank you for reading! This is one of the first fanfics I've made, so it may not be the best. I'll try to update as soon as possible!