10

Ushijima POV

I lay in bed feeling the empty spot next to me wishing Kaya was there. I toss and turn in the bed thinking about what happened between me and Kaya. I finally got into a comfortable spot slowly letting sleep over come me.

____

I woke up to Tendou screaming at Kaya to wake up.

"KAYA GET UP MOM IS MAKING BREAKFAST!" Tendou continues to yell at her.

Footsteps approached the door to the guest room. The door knob slowly turning and a beautiful blonde headed woman entered the room.

"Good morning" Kaya said as she entered the room.

"Good morning, I'll admit you and Tendou are loud." I said digging my head into the pillows.

She giggled "I know." She rubbed my back than got up.

"Come on let's go eat breakfast." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"I'm coming okay" I say kissing her hand.

She walks out of the room while I trail behind her rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up.

"Oh hello Ushijima, it's nice to see you this morning" Kayas mom said while she gave me a hug.

I follow her to the dining room and sit down beside her.

"Ushijima is dating Kaya." Semi said to the table.

"Semi why do you say that?" Kaya asked

"He followed you like a lost puppy in here and after you woke Saki up, you went to Ushijima." Shibura joined.

"I took you guys while she took Saki and Ushijima that's all it is." Tendou said backing Kaya up.

She looked at me and I looked at her she asked me permission for tell everybody although she didnt say anything and I nodded to her.

"Do you guys want to know a secret." Kaya said as she giggles to herself while everybody nodded and I just sat there.

"Ushi and I, are kind of a thing." She said looking at me and I smiled at her.

Everybody smiled and laughed telling us they expected that I would happen sooner and later. Kayas mom walked into the dining room next making a big deal out of what she heard from the other room.

"My baby has a boyfriend!" She came over and hugged us both. We all laughed and ate breakfast together.

When we all were done eating we went into separate bathrooms to get ready. Saki and Kaya in her bathroom, Tendou and I in the guest.

"So you guys really are dating" he looked at me.

"Yeah we are" I say back looking confused.

"I swear to God Ushiwaka if you hurt he-" I cut him off.

"I'm not hurting her okay."

"Okay..."

Kayas POV

I told everybody that me and Ushi are dating they were all so happy but I realized I really havent talked to my dad for a while and I would love to tell him but hes been busy. He doesnt text me back or anything.

Today was a lazy day so everybody was home except my mom she had to work for a couple of hours so we all watched TV and played games.

Ushijima and I cuddled and talked. We even talked about doing it again tonight but lord knows how that's going to work. I dont even know if my mom is going to let me and Ushi alone. I mean she has before and we have some rules about me and boys in a room alone and that's just we need to be quiet.

It's weird to talk to my mom about that but she kinda gets it so our number 1 rule is we cant be loud.

My mom came home shortly and made snacks for all of us. We all got up to go get them than we sat back down in the living room playing 'Mario cart.' I sat on Wakatoshis lap and ate my fruit in peace watching Semi and Saki go against each other. The times were Ushijima didnt think I was paying attention he would steal some of my strawberries and kissed my forehead.

We figured out sleeping arrangements for tonight as we all set our own ways off most of the boys going to my 2 other siblings room while Ushijima and I went to my room and Tendou and Saki went to the guest room.

Saki and Tendou started dating when we were all hanging out and eating. Tendou was so cute with asking her out and she was so giddy when it happened. She whispered to me that she cant wait and that she has had the most gigantic crush on Tendou for awhile which made me laugh.

Ushijima and I went to my bathroom to clean ourselves up and shower. I started our shower than kissed his cheek.

"You know your beautiful, right?" He whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck.

"Ushi you have to wait." I say pulling away and stripping. I jump into the shower waiting for Wakatoshi to join in.

"I dont want to wait." He said getting in and wrapping his hands around my waist and pushing his member into my lower back.

"Oh, really?" I say as I turn myself around.

Kissing and biting his neck reaching sweetspot he groans.

"You teasing me." He growled, I move my hands up and down his chest to his v-line reaching down and started to play with his member.

"Mmm~" Ushijimas hums cut through the room.

"Kaya let me please." He groaned again.

I quickly stop and turn around smirking to myself although I dont know how he will be when we get out of the shower. We wrap up our shower and cuddle in my bed.

"May I?" He asked getting on top of me and I nod. He leans in to connect our lips than slowly moving down to my jaw than my neck to my collarbone moving under my chest and giving me purple hickeys.

He moved down to my womanhood sweeping his fingers over my sensitive bud then taking off my panties. He inserted his fingers hitting my spot making my back arch on spot. 

"Ah~" moans filled the air and his hand slid up to my chest than to my neck.

"Are you ready darling" he asked as he took off his clothes.

"Mhmm" was all I could get out.

He started teasing my entrance with his tip entering and exiting. He gave me a look and I nodded, he shoved his whole length into me making me scream and tears run down my cheeks.

"Shhh baby" he wiped off the tears and started moving.

____

"Give me a second honey I'm getting a washcloth I'll clean you up." He said laying me back down.

"I got it Ushi" I said trying to get up again.

"Do you not see how tired you are?" He looked a little disappointed.

"Ushi I'm fine, okay." I said bringing him into a hug.

"I hurt you, but I kept going" he didn't look at me.

"Ushi look at me. WAKATOSHI USHIJIMA LOOK!" I yelled and he finally looked at me.

"I didnt say stop now can you please get me the rag because now that we got that over I am tired." I layed down and he kissed my forehead and got a warm washcloth.

After he cleaned me up he got me dressed and we went to sleep.

____

A/N: Here is the end. I know I said I would make a couple more parts but nothing came into my head so this is it I hope you guys enjoyed this UshijimaxOC. Thank you guys for reading Goodbyeee💗

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 16, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wing Spiker {Ushijima x OC}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें