2

Kayas POV

I woke up 40 minutes before the plane was going to land I quickly texted my mom.

Kaya: I have about 30 minutes until I land.

Mom: Okay I will head down there

The plane shortly landed after and I grabbed my carry on from the shelf above. I walk off of the plane grab my bags, then entered the seating area. Around 15 minutes later my mom shows and I run over to her hugging her she grabbed my suitcase while I carried both of my smaller bags to the car.

When we got home I entered what my room was before I left. I didnt realize how much I wasn't here and I never changed my room it doesn't really matter though because I will be at school and in my dormitory more than at home.

I grab my phone from my waistband and looked at the caller ID its Tendou

"Hey Kaya I'm with the vollyball team and we were wondering if we could stop by your house later tonight to hangout for a bit and wat dinner if that's okay with your mom and you"

"That's alot to handle in one breathe Tendou" we laughed at each other

"But ya you can ask Tendou you know she loves you" I take the phone to my mom and put it on speaker

"Hey Mrs. Sakura can the vollyball team and I come over later so I can introduce the boys to Kaya and you and we can all have dinner together." He said it all wya to fast and he was out of breathe

"I guess Tendou just dont make a mess out of my house" my mom and Tendou share a laugh with each other than I take my phone back.

"Kaya tell your mom said I love her and so much and that I wont disappoint her" We both laugh at his words.

"Mom Tendou says he loves you so much and he wont disappoint you" I yell to her so Tendou could hear and she yelled back.

"I love you too Tendou" She shouts throw the room.

Me and Tendou say our goodbyes because he still has school and I have some catching up to do with my mom.

"So Kaya how has it been your a lot older now." Mother asked handing me a snack.

"Its been good besides what had happened recently and I havent came back for awhile because I've been busy traveling for vollyball." I say while stuffing my mouth with the chips she gave me.

Some time passed my mom and I getting hungry and forgetting on Tendou and the vollyball team coming over. She got up and went to the kitchen and I followed her until the door bell rang.

"I'll get it sweetie you just stay in there." My mom pats my head gentle before grabbing the door.

"What's up party people" Tendou made a grand entrance while the other team members trampled in behind him.

I poke my head out of the kitchen to see Tendou smiling big and looking around for me until his eyes met mine.

"Tendou!" We both ran over to each other and fell to the ground who a hug.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too Kaya"

We stayed there for a minute until we heard my mom clear her throat. "Oh yaaa" he jumps up setting me on my feet before introducing everybody on the team.

"Are you ready because Ima talk really fast and say this in one breathe no repeats" he says as fast as he could and crossing his fingers

"Kaya, this is Semi, Shibaru, Ohira, Soekawa, Yunohama, Sagea, Goshiki, Kawanishi, Akakura, Ushijima and Yamagata." His words almost formed together as they were spit out of his mouth.

"Guys this is Kaya." He finished after a couple of breaths.

"Hello" I dipped my head down and rub my arm as seeing someone attractive on the team.

He's tall, had olive colored hair, brown eyes and this hot ass stoic face. My face starts burning as I become flustered over my own thought. I quickly snap out of it and ushered them to the dining room. "Sit down, sit down I will be cooking dinner as well as my mom so it should be done shortly." I finish my sentence as I start running out of the before forgetting were they could find drinks.

"If you like carbonated drinks go to my room and open the small mini fridge there should be some in there but protien shakes and water are in the refrigerator in the kitchen." I look at everyone nodding their head before looking at Tendou and continuing

"If you have anymore questions ask Tendou he knows where everything is by the back if his hand." He aggressively nods his head as he was proud of that. "I will be out shortly okay?" Everybody nodded again.

I leave the room and slide into the kitchen to join my mom. "Mom you know the tall one with olive color hair and the stoic expression?" I say quietly.

"Well yes, Why?"

"Isn't he cute" I shimmy my shoulders at her.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." We both laughed at her comment she made about me.

"Dont tell Tendou because he has a loud mouth and he will say something also I'm not ready." I say and I mess with the meat in the pan.

"I wont and honey can you check the rice for me." We smiled at each other and I went to go do what she told me to.

"Also Kaya go sit down with your friends I'm almost done." I give her a nod and walk out of the Kitchen to see all the boys have moved around and gotten their drinks. There were to seats that were open next to Tendou so I sat next to him and listened to all the conversations before realizing Ushijima is gone.

"Tendou where did Ushijima go?" I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Ohh yaa to the bathroom he shed be back anytime now" as soon as he said that Ushijama came out of the bathrooms nd sat next to me. I internally facepalmed myself as I thought this is goign ti be a long night.