7

Sakis POV

When we got to the dorm Kaya went straight to her bed. I worked on homework than checked on her.

"Kaya are you okay?" I looked to see her asleep. Her long blonde hair messily laying across her face.

"I'm taking that as a yes." I giggle as I hear little snores come from her.

I finished homework than texted the group chat we are all in.

The breakfast club

Saki: Kayas asleep and she looks so peaceful.

Tendou: Lmao really Kaya used to snore soo loud.

Saki: Stoppp ittt you might embarrass her.

Shibura: If he hasnt already and that is priceless Tendou.

Ushijima: Tendou snores too

Tendou: USHIJIMA-KUN that was our secret.

I turned my phone off laughing knowing that they will end up fighting about it. I needed to go to the small port downtown to get more hair wash so I wrote a note tell Kaya where I will be.

Kayas POV

I woke up and checked my phone i have over 20 text in the group chat. My face turns bright red as I read what Saki and Tendou texted. I layed back down and saw a note on the side table.

I looked back on my phone and started to scroll through Instagram than decided I will call my dad.

"Hey dad"

"Hey darling how are you"

"I'm good I made some great friends so far."

"That's great! Have you started volleyball"

"No mot yet they really have let me try out yet it keeps getting pushed back."

"I'm sorry, Hey I have work so I gotta go but have fun out there."

"Okay love you"

He hung up without saying I love you back. "Great even my dad hates me!" I scream into my pillow. I than text Tendoe asking if he wants to hangout in Mainhall because I have some homework to do.

Tendou: I have a practice match in a couple of minutes so I cant sorry.

K

aya: it's okay have fun and win

Tendou: Will sure.

I get off my phone and pull out my homework.

_____

Saki comes into the room. "Well hello sleeping beauty" she jokes.

"Hey." I put my homework into my bag and bring out my journal.

"You seem to be in a happy mood." She sat next to me on my bed.

"What's wrong spill."

"Its fine I'm okay." I pushed her away.

"No your not." She pushed her luck.

"I like Ushijima but I'm not ready, my dad hung up on me without saying love you back." I start breaking down.

"I'm so emotional and scared I'm fucking broken." I punch my desk.

"Kaya calm down." She rubs my back. I fall into her touch.

"Your not broken either." She said.

I stay silent taking in deep breaths. I lay my head on her shoulder. My phone vibrates so I lift my head up. I didn't really care or want to pick my phone up but I did. It was an email confirming the date of my tryouts.

"I try out tomorrow than after school I leave to stay with my mom you could come if you arent visiting your own family."

Saki nods her head.

We sit in silence for awhile until both phone goes off. It was already 8.

The breakfast club

Tendou: our practice game is over.

Semi: we won all of our set not to mention.

Yunahama: I dont think they care...

Saki: good job guys fo you all wanna hangout for a bit before me and Kaya get ready for tomorrow.

Ushijima: What's tomorrow?

Kaya: tomorrow is tty outs it's also friday so I will be going to my moms Saki might come as well.

Shibura: So Saki gets to come over hut not us.

Tendou: I cant believe it.

Saki and I laugh.

Kaya: just let's hangout in mainhall.

Saki waited for me as I change out of my uniform and into some sweats and a baggy sweater that swallows my body. When I was done me and Saki walked out. I never payed attention to the walls in the dorm but this time I did. The pictures were detailed and the walls were a beige. We head outside to the Main hall.

"Finally they are here took them long enough" Shibura complained.

"Hey I was changing." I exclaimed.

"Kaya, we need to talk about your obsession with baggy sweaters." Tendou face palmed.

"Why am I getting all the hate Skai is right there." We all laugh. I take a seat next to Ushijima and Tendou.

"I get enough hate already" she glares at me in a playful way.

I turn my head to Ushijima and whisper to him. "I'm ready Wakatoshi" I layed my head on his shoulder waiting for him to say something back.

A couple of minutes go by and everybody is talking and enjoying each others company. "Kaya are you sure." He finally whispers back.

"Yes I'm sure I'm tired of being afraid." I look at him and smile. He mouths me 'okay than'. We join back into the conversations jumping in talking about volleyball and my moms.

The night ends fast Saki and I gave the boys a hug and waved them goodnight. We went to our dorms and got our shower supplies than hit the showers. Saki was done before me this time so she wanted for me. Walking back to our room I braid my hair and we talk about Ushijima and I. I told her that I said that I was ready and I'm done being afraid she smiled at me deeply happy that I'm getting over it and living for my best.

I fall onto my bed pulling my covers on top of me than turning my back. I fall asleep shortly after.

A/N: I tried hard on this I kinda got lazy and sloppy finishing this up. The next part might be lemon there will be a warning as well if you do not like the lemon you can skip the part. Like I said before I hate the build up process so I'm trying.