5

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

My body has been taken over with fear. This nightmare crept up onto me and finally attacked while I was sleeping.

Dream:

"Hey Kaya long time no see" Kawasakis voice powered through the nightmare.

"No Kawasaki you can't be here."

"See Kaya I can be, because I'm here for you. Your little friends cant help you now and you know that so I can do whatever I want"

"NO!" I scream

"Leave me alone Kawasaki, leave me alone dont touch me, Stop it please I'm begging you"

My screams flashed Saki to an awake. She called my name out a couple of times before realizing I'm sleeping. She climbed in my bed and layed with me trying to calm me down.

"Stop it your hurting me." I cried out.

"Kaya stop screaming." He places his hand over my mouth and nose.

I felt cold struggling to scream and breathe I fell to the ground feeling numb finally giving up.

I woke up in a cold sweat gasping for air. There was some pressure on my stomach so I looked down to see a tired Saki laying on me.

"Its okay, Kaya go back to sleep I promise its okay." Her voice sleepily fading as I lay down and close my eyes again but I just could get the nightmare out of my head so I texted Tendou and Ushijima. Before I fully texted them I looked at the time 4:38am.

4:39am Kaya: Hey you guys still up I can't sleep.

4:41am Ushijima: I'm up Tendou is still passed out he didn't go to bed until 1 he was worried about you.

4:42am Kaya: oh... well I'm okay now.

4:44am Ushijima: I can tell you are actually texting us back."

I chuckle at the text.

4:45am Kaya: I'm sorry for showering and doing my own thing.

4:48am Ushijima: You should go on a run with me I will be there at 5am so you have time to wake up and get ready no time in rushing.

4:50am Kaya: Okay I will I will be ready in 5.

I slowly slide away from Saki so I could change. I grabbed my black nike shorts and my white nike shirt. I twisted my shirt so it fitted as a crop top after that I took out my black nike shoes I quickly sprayed my vinalla scent and some deodorant before checking the time 4:56am.
I quickly brushed my hair and started to head down outside throwing my almost white hair into a messy bun.

"How long are we running for" I startled Ushijima cause his attention to fully focus on me. His eyes going up and down studying my face, hair, and outfit.

"We are running 4 miles. Can you do that?" He asked and I nodded my head.

We started the run and he started to speak. "Before we were interrupted by the bell yesterday I was going to say I wasn't that I'm not as clueless as I project myself as." I continue to run trying to avoid this conversation.

"I just want to say Tendou has showed me multiple pictures of what you look like goofy ones and the ones you try to look good in." I slowed down.

"Wakatoshi are you saying I dont look good?" He made an 'uhoh' face and I laugh.

"I- I wasn't saying that, because you look good when your goofy and when you look good." I giggle at his stutter.

"You know Wakatoshi I think someone has gave me the wrong advice yesterday so tell me, Why did you really give me that advice." I'm turning into a questionnaire.

"Because I think your nice, but I need to focus on volleyball no time for a distraction." He started picking up his pace so I did aswell.

"So I'm a distraction now?" I teased.

"Wakatoshi your ruining this run" I laugh as he keeps his stoic expression.

"Losen up you said you werent clueless so open up with me... do you think I'm attractive?" I finally busted the question.

"Kaya I think your attractive, that's it now come on pick up your pace." I knew he was hiding something it was way to obvious.

"Ushijima stop running and look at me in the eyes tell me that all you see me as is attractive." He listens to me but avoids the eye contact. He kept looking away.

"Kaya your attractive and this might ruin everything but here" he gently grabs my face and pulls me in. His taste lingers on my lips as we smash our lips with each others.

The kiss was long, passionate, almost cliche. We both pulled back catching our breath. "I want you Kaya Sakura" his words echo through my head like I was an empty room. I repeat his words back to him. He looks at me.

"Um.. Kaya?" He question.

My lips wanted him again. My body took control and I pounced on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry but I need this again" I leaned in and he let me. This kiss was rough almost like I let all my emotions out in one kiss and of course he knew.

He pulled away. "Kaya... your not okay." I looked at him because he was right I'm still hurt, afraid, pathetic, I really am just like Kawasaki said.

"Let's go back I will walk you back to your dorm and than we can meet up when your ready." We started to walk back in silence but I wanted to tell him the story it was like I longed to.

"Wakatoshi... heres my story...."

A/N: This book was 955 words long and here is were it gets spicy and it moves quick shes tired of him somewhat knowing but not knowing enough. I probably wont get two parts out today but I will try.