8

I woke up late. Running around getting my uniform and bag together I run down into the cafeteria where I see my friends. I quickly sat by Ushijima and Saki. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I looked at Saki while she tried to explain herself.

"You looked so peaceful..." she shrugged.

"Tell me now" I said.

"Fine... I tried to wake you up but you didnt budge." She finally gave in.

"Figures I have to go before I miss volleyball tryouts." I get up.

"But... you just got here" the boys complained

But I didnt responds to them I entered the gym to see the coach. "Hello coach Niko" I bow.

"Hello Sakura, do you know where the changing rooms are?" She asked me and I nodded than I was sent my way off to go change. When I came back there were a couple of other girls.

We were all chatting with each other before the coach spoke again.

"You guys are all new here so get a feel this might be your permanent spot I want you and you show me your receives." She pointed to me and a girl with orange hair. The tall girl with orange hair received first than me we went on til one of us couldnt recieved anymore. All the girls were doing their receives now, next Sakura I want you to serve than Aki you receive do this til you cant." She told us. I used my jump float serve I learned in America from my friend Lola. The coach and team manager looked at me.

"Did you just do a jump float serve?" They questioned I kinda freaked out and didn't know how to respond.

"Uh... I guess" I stuttered.

"Your in." The coach said.

"But I didn't eve-" i tried to get out.

"No buts your in." I nod to her and leave the gym to get dressed.

I walked to my class when I saw Ushijima and Tendou. I ran up and jumped on Tendous back.

"Than she was li- AHH!" Tendou screamed.

I jumped down and pat his back. "Your such a scaredy cat." I laugh.

"Baka." He smacked the back of my head.

"Hey you boke whyd you do that." I crossed my arms.

"Because I wanted to." We laughed and walked to class chatting. I took my notes and chatted with Ushijima, Saki, and Tendou when I could. It was lunch time so all 4 of us walked to lunch together. I haven't told them about me making the team but we all are going to my house later so I will tell them than. I got my lunch and started eating minding my business and not really talking.

I turn to Ushijima asking if he wanted the rest of my food because I couldn't eat the rest of what was on my plate. He nodded so I gave him the rest while I sat in silence the rest of lunch. When lunch was over the four of us went back to class. I was still quite silent but nobody really noticed I mean I had moments were I didnt talk to anybody during the day so this wasn't weird or anything, I was content and everybody was well aware so they didn't really care.

Class went by pretty fast I stared out the window most of the time. I heard the bell rang so me and Saki went to our dorm so Saki could pack. Some of the 3rd years were also staying the night so we had a pretty good group staying, almost everybody was going to my house before they go their own separate ways. We all meet outside the gates and walked to the train station. Where some of our group breaks off so they could go home. We got onto the train and chatted.

Ushijima elbowed me trying to say that he has something to tell me later. I nod my head and continue chatting. A couple of minutes later I the train stopped so we got off and walked to my house on the way there we stopped to get some slushies and some snacks I got mochis while the rest of them got chips and pocky sticks.

"When we get to mh house my mom should has some rice and greens ready for us" I say and they all nod. We start walking again talking to each other than we all stopped when we got to my door. I opened the door up and the all went in to tackle my mom into a hug besides Saki.

"Wells it's clear you guys have met her." Saki said while rubbing her neck.

She than introduced herself. "I'm Toru Saki, I'm a friend of Kayas as you can tell and did I mention your hair is beautiful. I see where Kaya gets her beauty." She gets carried away with complimenting my mom forgetting everybody else was there and laughing at her.

"Well hello Toru Saki, May I call you Saki?" My mother asked and Saki happily nodded her head.

"Okay that enough you too." Tendou said acting like he was jealous.

Ushijima pulled me to the side to tell me something. "Did I mention how fucking beautiful you are?" He whispered in my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine. I look up at him smirking.

Hes pleased with himself. He refocused his attention to the rest of the group. I make my way through the group and hug my mom.

"Hello sweetie, Its nice to see you" she kissed my cheek than went back to her conversation with everybody.

"You guys are great!" My mom laughs getting to know them all a little more and adores Saki for... Saki being Saki. I mean I would adore her too shes not too loud but shes not to quiet her black hair gives her a mysterious but bubbly aura to her. I kept thinking about if I was going to tell them yet or not I dont really want to wait any longer but they are all so content with each other.

We all sat at the dining room some of us eating some of us not, I decided I would tell them now.

"I have some news" I speak us interrupting the conversation all around me it was quiet so I continued.

"I made the team!!" I squealed and everybody cheered me on.

"Good job, darling I'm happy for you." I thanked everybody and went to my room. I changed out of my uniform and put on pink undergarments that matched my pink baggy sweater with an open back than some white leggings. I walk back out of my room to see everybody in the loving room done eating.

"Did my mom go to bed?" I asked and they nodded.

Tendou spoke up "She told us not to be loud." and I nod my head. I have 2 brothers they just arent in Japan so most of the boys will stay there Saki and I will sleep in my bedroom then Ushijima gets his own room. We got our sleeping areas out of the way so everybody went to my room and chatted.

A/N: No lemon yet, but most likely in the next part... like I said before if you do not like lemon watch of for a warning at the top of the part and that should tell you if there is or not... also this book will most likely end soon and I will be taking requests on who I should write next...