4

I was in the same class as Ushijima so we walked together but in silence untim Tendou came up from behind us. The atmosphere was awkward as some of us did not want to talk about what happened at lunch and some wanted to know were Ushijima went.

"I think you guys like each other." Tendou said making the aura worse.

"Tendou can you shut up for one god damn second." The words came out of my mouth like daggers for Tendou his eyes widened and he got quiet.

"Ya sorry Kaya." He wasnt used to thia and neither was I. I wanted to apologize but nothing came out.

___

Flashback:

"Kaya Sakura you are just like me like it or not you will never love anybody again because you will hurt them just like I did you."

A hand whipped around and slashed at my face.

"Your weak as well you know you should stay on your knees like the slut you are."

A foot met with the small of my back. My head was down with tears staining my cheeks hand prints, bruises, scars all around my body it was painful and he saw that so he hit me again.

"I dont care how beat up you are, you are weak and pathetic you want people to feel sorry for you so you can be the alpha." His voice getting to my head his words sticking.

"I know I'm jus like you." Is that what he wanted to hear that I'm like him... doesnt matter now because I told him right.

"Oh fuck off you a stuck up little brat who gets all of daddies money, I never had that and you showed me that it's no good." He kicked me onto the ground and continued to kick me until my stomach was bruised.

"Please stop Kawasaki your hurting me and I know you don't want to." I begged.

"Shut up you whore I'm done with your bullshit." He hit me one more time and this is the last one ny body could handle I passed out all the adrenaline rushed out of my system and I collapsed.

End of flashback:

______

"Kaya you good" my focus was back on reality my eyes were hugged with warm tears.

"Ya I'm fine just had a little flashback."

Tendou nods to me.

"Tell the teacher I will be back I just need to go fresh in up." I wiped the tears that escaped away.

"Okay be back soon. Okay?"

I nod my head and started walking to the closest restroom.

Ushijima POV

"Is she okay?" I asked Tendou

"Ya shes fine I believe it was something back in America I'm not sure though I will talk to her about it later." Tendou looked at the broken girl silhouette.

"Let's go before we are late." I pushed him into class and we sit down.

Tendou notifys the teacher about Kaya being in the bathroom and he excused her, but Tendou himself was off I didnt want to ask now but it needed to happen. I stared at the chalkboard and was completely ignoring the teacher until the classroom door opened.

"Where is Sakura Kaya?" This girl who I believe was Saki Toru came bursting into the room.

"Um.. she isnt here right now why do you need her." The teacher spoke up.

"She said that she needed help and it was an emergency." Than she spotted Tendou.

"Where did she go. She mentioned you a whole to lot for you not to know where she is." Tendou looked surprised but cooperated.

"Shes in the bathroom and it is an emergency I dont know if she told you or not but yes shes in the bathroom." She nods her head and runs to the closest bathroom.

"Would someone like to explain." The teacher eyed Tendou.

"Sakura Kaya, has a not so easy life she had a problem with someone back in America and the flashbacks still haunt her." Tendou basically revealed her secret.

"Oh okay well hope she gets better." The teacher was taken aback and didnt question anymore.

Kaya POV

I heard foot steps enter the bathroom and my eyes immediately met Sakis. "Saki-kun your here" I got up and hugged her.

She sat there in silence and caressed me hair trying to calm me down.

"I'm here, don't worry" her words floated in the air which made peace.

"I'm okay now I promise" I looked at her and we smiled she wiped the tears from my face and we walked put together she stopped me at my class before I could open the door she said something.

"He can't get you here your safe now." We smiled at each other.

Even though I didnt really know Saki much I knew she wouldn't tell anyone what happened to me so I told her she was taken aback but than she came back and told me everything was okay.

It was my first day here but I already have some nice friends that I dont want to lose.

School was over shortly after so I went to the office with Saki and she helped me sign up for the volleyball club. Tomorrow I had to try out so for now me and Saki were going to practice.

Saki was already apart of the volleyball club so she helped me out and told em to coaches name. She also told wm that the girls play hard and that they dont give up easily which made me feel okay because I am the same way.

After hours of practicing with Saki we went to out dormitory and walked to the showers together. I took a shower and waited for Saki to be down so we could walk back together when I got a text.

(11:38) Kawasaki: You left America I know that because I was greeted by your dad who sat in your room he was on the phone with somebody I want to say your mom asking if you were okay in Japan. How dare you leave me your a coward you should go to hell.

I almost dropped my phone before Saki grabbed my shoulder.

"So his name is Kawasaki... isn't that a bike" we laughed than she continued.

"He can't hurt you but hes trying too. Don't let him get to your head Tendou and the boys volleyball team wont let him hurt you and neither will I." I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

"Now let's get going because its late." She pulled me all the way to our dorm

"Get a good nights sleep because you have try outs after lunch." Her grin was a shit eating grin she knew I could make it onto the team.

So I layed down and closed my eyes the warmth of sleep took over my body again but this time it wasn't the good type of warmth.

A/N: two parts in one day I would call that a steal. This chapter is around 1000 words without this note but I would just like to say I would love to complete this story and not get unmotivated to do it so I am putting my best foot forward to do this.