As the youngest it could be said that it was his fault another person got dragged in because when activating the array any little mistake could cause serious problem and he had been very nervous so he made a mistake with one of the words when reciting the summoning verse.

He was a bit surprised though that such a small mistake could pull in a whole person, back in their world this was actually unheard of, usually a mistake like his would cause the people summoned to maybe lose a limb or two or maybe even have no effect. Just how unfortunate was this person?

(Unconscious Lee Hyunjin: trust me you don't know anything....)

The leader spoke, "Don't bother with that, we are not taking him with us. You don't want to anger master. We'll just leave him somewhere in that forest, I doubt he'll cause any trouble at all, if he's lucky he'll just die."

The youngest still felt bad. "Let me be the one to leave him then, it's my fault he ended up here I don't want to burden you seniors," he walked over to the one that was carrying Lee Hyunjin.

The youngest cautiously put Lee Hyunjin on his back as they got closer to the forest.

The other white robes praised him. "Look at our junior! Such a good child, we'll treat you to a meal when we get home. Don't feel too bad about that person. Unfortunate things happen to many people, if you continue to blame yourself you'll grow old too fast hmm, cheer up little Jue,"

The skies were dark but the white robed people could see just fine as the entered the forest going towards the tall tower.

Little Jue sometimes staggered whilst walking. The person he was carrying wasn't that big or heavy but still Little Jue wasn't used to carrying people so he was trying to be careful but ended up making some mistakes. Still he took it as his punishment for his mistake and followed behind his seniors politely refusing their help when they offered.

"Senior brothers," Little Jue said, "I'll go find a place to put him down, please go on without me. I will catch up."

"Little Jue don't wander and come straight back okay?" One of the seniors responded.

"Yes!" Little Jue went in a different direction within the forest. He wanted to put Lee Hyunjin down in a place where he won't be too uncomfortable. Little Jue walked for a long time before he spotted a cave.

He was relieved when he saw it and made his way towards it. He inspected the entrance and saw that it was empty. Little Jue didn't go further into the cave. He carefully put Lee Hyunjin down. "I am very sorry for what happened to you. Although my senior brothers say it's better if you die, I hope you live."

Little Jue looked at the unconscious person. He thought for a moment before slowly waving his palm over the other persons face. A white glow flickered past following his hand as he did this.

Little Jue then stood up, he bowed before quietly leaving the cave. The youngest of the white robes quickly made his way back towards his brothers. He saw a white sleeve flapping in the distance so he happily called out, "senior brother! Senior brother I'm behind you!"

Little Jue ran towards the white figure but his footsteps soon came to a halt.

He could clearly see one of his senior brothers being lifted off the ground by his throat and the person who was doing it was a shadowy figure who's countenance couldn't be seen as it blended in with the dark night.