13

Sarah walked to the deck of the ship, watching Valentine and Jace, who just kidnapped a werewolf, "A wolf will say anything to go free, but she can never change what she is

Sarah walked to the deck of the ship, watching Valentine and Jace, who just kidnapped a werewolf, "A wolf will say anything to go free, but she can never change what she is. You let her live, son, and she will kill again and again and again." Valentine said, trying to convince his son to kill the innocent werewolf.

"Jace!" Clary called out to the blonde Shadowhunter, "Clarissa, how nice of you to join us. Perhaps you can convince your brother to finish what he started."

Sarah clenched her jaw tightly as she stared at the redhead. Clary turned to her brother, "Jace, I need you to listen to me." She started before casting a look at the brunette, who nodded at her in encouragement

With newfound confidence, Clary turned to Jace, "Everything I said before, I was under a spell. Run!" She informed him quickly, taking his hands in hers and running.

"Jonathan!" Valentine called out to his son as more men came upon the deck, "Jonathan! There's no way out." He called out again.

Sarah, with her bow and arrow, started shooting the men who were running towards Jace. The blonde Shadowhunter fought the men with his blade taking out as many men as possible with his sister's help.

When most men were defeated, Jace took Clary's hand running again while the brunette was shooting anyone who dared get near the couple.

Sarah nodded at Dot. The warlock used her magic to let the wards around the ship down, giving Jace and Clary a way to go out, "Jace, we have to go now! Jace!" She called out, yelling to the blonde who was searching for his sister.

"Sarah!" Jace called out to the brunette who was busy killing men with her blade. She turned around to look at Jace.

"Go," She shouted, slowing the men and women who had almost surrounded the couple. Jace and Clary took the chance to jump from the ship.

Sarah sighed a sigh of relief, putting her bow down, staring at the spot where Jace and Clary just jumped from disappearing into the ocean.

Men and woman who worked for Valentine surrounded the brunette who didn't put up a fight as they held her from her forearms, "Why am I not surprised?" Valentine asked, approaching the brunette who looked defiantly at her father.

Valentine shook his head in disappointment before turning to his men, "Take her down," He ordered them.

The brunette was shackled to the ceiling with cuffs on each hand. She was screaming in pain as flashbacks of memories passed through her mind. When the pain was finally gone, she was sweating with a ragged breath. She turned to look at Valentine, who just entered the room, "Agony, rune. You must be in a hurry," She breathed out, swallowing heavily.

He snickered, approaching Sarah with his hands behind his back, "That I am. I'm abandoning the ship along with you for the Clave to find," He stated to the brunette, who scoffed in response to his plans, "Why am I not surprised?"