1

She walked in the night air, with the hood on her head, she was invisible to the mundanes but not to the shadow world, she was free for the first time in about 19 years she was free and had one goal in her mind, get to her brother

Her brother Jace Wayland who walked with his parabtai and parabatai's sister following a demon a lead they had on why the mundanes were drained of blood, surely she knew who and why but she wasn't about to make her entrance just yet.

Years in captivity, and she never lost hope of seeing her brother again, she watched him, hiding into the night, and it helped that he was focused on the demon that he never realized she was stalking him.

Sarah Wayland clenched her jaw when she saw them enter the pandemonium; about to follow them herself, she frowned upon seeing a redhead girl following Jace, 'perhaps she has the sight,' the brunette thought as she hid in the shadows of the nightclub.

She settled in the shadows watching the scene unfold in front of her with Jace interrogating the demon to the flurry of red who pushed the demon away when the blonde Shadowhunter was about to stab it, narrowing her eyes. She reached into her quiver, pulling an arrow.

With a trained eye, she already knew that the room was swarming with demons and the redhead girl just made it harder for the Shadowhunters to focus on the demons around them.

One of them was about to attack Jace when the brunette shot him with her arrow, stunning everyone who didn't notice her in the first place; the ginger girl ran out of the room, leaving the Shadowhunters to deal with the mess she made.

Sarah noticed the other archer, Jace's Parabatai, who was as much as good as her, but she was much better than him; one of the demons was just behind him, ready to attack the black-haired guy when she stabbed him with her blade, "Who are you?" Alec asked.

She narrowed her eyes at his Hazel one, tilting her head at him before noticing the demon behind Alec, "Behind you," She yelled, ready to stab it. Still, Alec was quick as he turned around frying the demon, he turned back to the brunette, but she was already gone.

"You're waging war against the vampires. Impressed," Sarah said out loud as she walked on Jace and Clary, who were standing on the rooftop of the Dumort hotel.

Jace narrowed his eyes at the brunette crossing his arms in front of his chest; he eyed her with a perplexed gaze, "You're the girl from the club. The one with the arrows. Care to tell me who are you?"

She shrugged, pacing in front of the couple, "It's irrelevant. But I assure you, Jace. Once you do, your life will never be the same. Now moving on, You can't face all of the vampires on your own, especially since ginger here is a wannabe Shadowhunter," She explained, focusing on her brother, who didn't seem to realize who he was talking to.

"Hey! My name is Clary," Clary called out in annoyance as she stared at the brunette.

Sarah turned to the redhead, "I know who you are, and I really couldn't care less," She stated before addressing her brother yet again, "See, I'm simply offering my help. I'm a Shadowhunter just like you."