2

Sarah was always on the lookout watching for her brother like a guardian angel; although the woman had angel blood, she believed she was far from being one

She stalked Jace and the other shadowhunters as they walked in yet another nightclub ready to meet Magnus Bane, the high warlock of Brooklyn, he had quite the reputation.

She didn't have a good feeling about this meeting. That's why she appeared beside Jace, who was walking with Clary, "Careful, I have a feeling that circle members are close."

"Sarah!" He turned to her, shocked at the surprising appearance of the brunette once again.

"Go talk with Magnus, and I'll be on the lookout," She informed him, disappearing once again in the shadows.

She narrowed her eyes looking around; she noticed Alec moving in the middle of the dance floor with a circle member behind him, so she acted quickly, pushing Alec against the wall, "Sar---" She put her finger on his mouth shushing him.

Keeping her finger there, Alec's lips parted for a breath; she stared at them for a second before moving to his eyes, "Circle members on your three and nine, they know we're here. You know what to do" She walked backward as her quiver materialized.

Alec and Sarah nodded at each other before she took the member on the nine. He took the other that was on three; she puffed out a breath when she noticed yet again a circle member going for Magnus; she shot him in the chest with an arrow making the warlock turn to her, frowning, "Who are you?" He wondered before he disappeared through the portal.

She ignored him, ripping the arrow from the dead man's back, "Circle member," She acknowledged out loud, "And he wasn't the only one," Alec agreed as he stood behind Jace.

"They found us. It's not safe here. Clary, we have to go." Jace demanded, but Clary just stood there stoic, not doing anything, "Clary..." She finally looked up at him, nodding before following the shadowhunters out of the nightclub.

Sarah couldn't understand the unexplainable concern of Jace's to the redhead who seemed to know nothing about this world, but she always knew that her brother liked to play the hero, "Clary, we have to move."

"I'm catching my breath." Clary blurted out as Isabelle stood by her side, side hugging her.

Sarah huffed in annoyance, "Well, do it faster. Circle members could be anywhere, and I don't like staying in the open like this"

"Chill out," Jace demanded, getting in front of his impatient sister.

She frowned at him, "Chill out? You're running around like some lost puppy behind this girl when you have no idea about the danger you face."

Jace clenched his jaw, not taking his eyes off of the brunette, "Sarah, the girl... her name is Clary, and I highly suggest you keep your voice down." He demanded with a stern gaze at Sarah, who scoffed.