Epilogue

TIME SKIP
10 years later

Larry P.O.V
How my life has changed since we last spoke. Where do I even begin.
I'll start with my parents. They're good, they are living a lovely relaxing life. They stopped producing music a few years ago now. They are still watching little Houis grow up. Houis Stylinson. Handsome, little, almost 12 year old.

He has not followed the same steps as the rest of our family rather has gone down the road of adventure

He has not followed the same steps as the rest of our family rather has gone down the road of adventure. He explores  local caves, mountains, you name it he explores it. He has grown up considerably since I last saw him. Still incredibly smart though. He uses his knowledge of nature and discovers the world around him. Luckily he has more of a normal childhood than I did, not so much of a spotlight child. Although I am grateful for my childhood cause it lead me to who I am now. 28 years old, in the prime of my music career. I perform, I sing, I write and repeat. It's a comforting lifestyle. I'm L.A's hottest 28 year old according to several magazines.
Eleanor, my beautiful wife, is pregnant with our 2nd and 3rd baby. Twins is correct. Lea our precious daughter is 3 years old and reminds me so much of Houis at that age. Eleanor is going good, she's looking fabulous with her beautiful 8 month pregnant twin belly bump. I'm so excited to meet them, two little girls. We have 2 wonderful names in mind, Ellery and Lanor. Eleanor is a stay at home mum who owns her own work from home I.T company following her childhood dreams. She is one amazing woman.
So that's it from me, my family, my parents and more. That's how my life is, my life was and how I would like my life to be.
Love from yours truly Larry Stylinson

Hi guys, thank you so much to those who have ready this entire story and given it a like. Unfortunately this is the end to this book, however maybe with a little support I could bring out a second book following the adventurous events of Houis' life, if that is what people want. Please leave any suggestions xx