Chapter 5

Larry P.O.V

Sorry for the lovey dovey chapter, i honestly didn't think he would go into that much detail but i mean their relationship is so cute so i don't mind. Papa and Dad really love each other however sometimes im not so sure that dad likes me. Recently he has been acting weird around me. I mean he has been this way for most of my life, not really taking notice of me, well compared to papa anyway. Actually, just days ago my parents had their last concert ever and since then, dad has not come out of his room. Papa doesn't want me going in there, he's scared of what dad could be like. Papa has slept on the couch, and the only time he has gone into the room is to get clothes and give dad beer. I don't know why papa supplies beer to dad when he knows how bad dad get can after a few drinks. I guess he is trying to care for him, and beer is the only thing that can comfort him right now.

When dad finally comes out of his room 1 week later, he looks rough. He has a large extended belly, obviously bloated from all the beer and fast food. Incase i forgot to mention that, he has lived of fast food and beer for the past 10 days and he has got a pot belly if i have ever seen one. He is currently drunkly wobbling to the kitchen. I follow him secretly, only to see him take my 16th birthday cake, which papa spent hours carefully decorating, out of the fridge and take it back to his room. Before i could stop him, he slammed the door shut and locks it. I put my ear up to the door, and i could hear him burp and then stuff chunks of my triple chocolate cake into his gob. I started to cry knowing that there would not be enough time to make another one the exact same. My 16th birthday was tommorow. Why was dad doing this?And where was papa?
A/n: Thanks for reading, sorry for a depressing chapter. This is needed to make the story happier. Honestly didn't think i was ever going to get this updated. Obviously some time has passed in the story aswell as real life. What do you think is going to happen?
Amelia xx