Chapter 1

Harry P.O.V
Let me explain the story a bit before i let Larry continue because just like his dad, he likes to skip or miss parts of the story and to any stranger it would make no sense. As you know back in 2010 Louis and i met. Immediately we had connection but didn't act upon anything straight away in case the band was to split up. However as every week passed, I'd fall more in love with Louis and i am sure everyone noticed during the videos diaries that we had to do each week.

Once we left Xfactor that is when i made my first move and suprisingly he returned it. Once management found out that we were in a relationship, they said we had to keep on the down low so that we don't lose fans because unfortunately people were no where near as accepting as they are now or so i thought. So we went about our everyday expressing as little love as possible but still enough to keep each other happy. We had many beards in order to try and cover up but we knew that the fans saw past them because if they were true fans than they would accept us for who we are.

When the group split up in 2015 we though we would never see each other again because management said that Louis had to go back to Doncaster and i had to stay in London so that the fans of us as solo artists wouldn't think anything was going on. But we found our ways to make it work and when we weren't busy touring we would catch up secretly. Then on the 28th of january 2016 is when we found out that louis was pregnant which was crazy and out of this world because we thought it would never happen. Then 8 and a half months later, on the 12th of October 2016, our beautiful baby boy was born, Larry Edward William Stylinson.

As you have probably guessed we were forced to come out at gay together because of louis' considerably large belly towards the last few weeks of his pregnancy. However instead of everyone hating us and leaving they stayed and we became more successful which we are eternally grateful for. And that brings us to now, 2031, Louis and i still peform even though we are in our late 30s. Larry comes to all of concerts and sometimes he will come onto the stage and sing too. He really reminds me of my younger self so passionate about singing and wanting to peform all the time.

A/n: I really enjoyed writing this chapter i am hoped you enjoyed reading it. Let me know if you need any clarification of who is who or what is happening because this story jumps all over the place.
Amelia xx