Chapter 3

Larry P.O.V

Let me tell you a bit about my fathers. I feel that i am definitely closer to my papa than my dad. Infact when i was younger my dad barely talked to me. Sometime i feel like he wished i never existed but he assures me that he loves me even at the most sarcastic of times. What i do know is that my dad LOOOOOVVVEEEESS my papa. God those two won't stop flirting or kissing or cuddling. They do it everywhere and anywhere. Honestly I don't mind it as long as we are not in public. It reminds of the relationship that i dream about with Eleanour. Is it creepy that i dream about her everynight?

Anyway my papa and dad are super cute toghether. Papa is my idol. I look up to him in every way possible. I love him soo much. Yesterday night i went to sleep at 9 and woke up at 11 and i snuck into my parents room because the cutest time to see them is when they are asleep cuddled up. So as i walked into the room, i looked at the bed and saw them.

 So as i walked into the room, i looked at the bed and saw them

Me being my 15 year old self, cuddled straight into them. However once i fell asleep my papa carried me straight back into my bed and slept with me and left dad in bed by himself. When i woke up my papa was laying there fast asleep but as soon as i moved my arm he sturred and woke up. He told me how much he loved me, kissed me on the forehead and left to go back to his room. Every other time that i had done that (which wasn't much to be honest) he had just slept with dad and i, so i wondered what was up but didn't ask.