Chapter 6

Larry P.O.V
As i made my way back to bed, tears stained my face, i noticed a small figure laying amongst the couch. As i approached i realised it was papa. He was laying curle up in a ball, crying. I immediately asked him what was wrong, but he did not reply. It was then that i realised he was dreaming. So i shook him gently and he woke up. As he sat up, he asked me what i was doing out of bed at 3 in the morning. I completely ignored him and asked him why he was crying. He said he was having a bad dream and was worried that dad didnt love him anymore. I comforted papa, by hugging him and he rested his head on my shoulder. Obviously he notices my tear stained cheeks and asked if i had been crying. I replied, telling him about how rough dad looks and how he stole my 16th birthday cake. Papa instantly stood up and started to storm over to his once shared bedroom. He knocked on the door, so loudly i thought the neighbours could hear it. When dad opened the door, i caught a glimpse of his chocolate covered face and even larger belly. Immediately papa stormed into the room and slammed the door shut.
I waited for hours, i watched thr sunrise, i went to school and the sun set once again. I had celebrated my entire 16th birthday alone, well only with my school friends.  Finally at 8 that night papa came out of the room, with a smirk on his face. Dad followed looking less rough, and more happy. For the next couple of weeks, dad changes, he started to lose the once prominent belly and got proper sleep at night. Papa got to sleep bzck in their shared bedroom. All seemed well, until ....

A/n: Thanks for reading this chapter, i know i left it on a cliffhanger, but i am going to write the next chapter straight after publishing this one. I just wanted to get this out for you guys to read.
Amelia xx