3) Alone

Anamika's pov

We reached the club and Rose was already waiting there as expected.
mr. Harding parked the car while
Mr. Brown followed me, she saw me and came towards my direction almost tripped dur her high heels making my heart skip a bit, god this girl is so clumsy.

"Careful Rose, I don't want you to break you teeth on your birthday..."
I said grabbing her arm.

"Oopps, sorry my bad..."
She replied grinning.

"Happy Birthday..."
She hugged me happily,

"Thank you so much anna, ok let's go, you came so late. But it's my birthday today so letting it slide..."
I checked my watch and hey, I am on time, she came early is that my fault ?
I was about to open my mouth to argue but.
"Ohh no, I don't want to listen any stupid excuses like I was busy in meeting and all that boring things, come on now, hurry up..."
She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the entrance.

As we entered the club the scene in front of me made me scowl as people were dancing and rubbing their sweaty bodies on each other, and not to mention the smell of liquor, atleast it's not overly crowded today.

rose being the over excited soul as always started jumping like a kid.

oh god... how much I hate crowded places.

"Damn anna.... you know how hot you are looking right now...hot red dress and tattoos ,girl they are so fucking hot....I think I should get tattoos like you, they are fucking awesome...."

She said while smiling and grinning like the idiot she is.

She is wearing black short sleeveless dress which end up mid thigh. with dark lipstick and short black hairs, she is a girl with short height 5.3, with chubby chicks and curvy body. she is a beautiful, funny, and carefree girl. atleast she is smiling, I don't even remember when was the last time I laughed and smiled genuinely.

" Thanks for the complement rose, but you are not drinking too much today I don't care if it's your birthday....so no buttering up"
I warned her, I don't want her to get in any trouble and most importantly it's really very difficult to handle drunk Rose, she always mess with my bodyguard whenever they tries to help her, one day she slapped mr. Harding screaming for help, saying that he is trying to kidnap her and by his appearance people was convinced that he is actually kidnapping her and called the cops, it took me almost one hour to sort out the situation and apologize to him, thankfully he is kind and forgive her for her childish behaviour, so no I am not doing it again.

" I am not buttering you, you rude woman...did you notice the way you are turning heads towards you...it's so cool, I wish I could do that..."

She said with a pouting face and smiled at me, and trust me this smile is anything but innocent I know the meaning behind it.

" No way rose I am not going to fuck anyone, please keep your one night stands for yourself, I am fine like this...."

She is Fucking crazy. whenever we go to the clubs she ends up having one night stands or always find someone to entertain her, how did she always managed to do that and I end up drinking fruit punch in the corner, well I don't have a problem with it I am perfectly fine. we are totally opposite from each other. I don't know how we became friends.

" Ohh god.... anna....you are such a boring person...party pooper..."she said whining while heading towards the counter.

We ordered our drinks obviously her alcohol and me a fruit punch since I can't handle alcohol. One shot and I am flying in the seventh sky, I don't remember anything the next morning and I like to keep my every day and night in record, so no drinking, plus Rose is my responsibility, I promised brother Chang that I will take care of her, if he found out that I am letting her go with random boys then he will beat our asses up.

After drinking we hit the dance floor and as usual rose found her company for the night... this girl ...oh god...
The boy has blonde hair and blue eyes, looks quite decent, we introduced each other after that I left them alone.

I came back to the counter and ordered another drink for myself. I was drinking and sitting alone, enjoying the music and watching people dancing.

The bartender comes with a drink which I assume is a cocktail and told me that, a man has bought it for me. I politely reject it saying I am not interested. not even looking at the man who send it, and I don't need to, it's of no use, and thankfully he left with the drink.

Mr. brown and mr. Harding are with us too in normal clothes, I told them to stay close. if anything goes wrong, they can take care of it and problems do happen with drunk guys most of the time. so atleast I don't have to care about any perverts for now, they will take care of it.

After sometime I got text from rose.

"Hey I am leaving with this hottie tonight 😉😉 he is so cute and hot too omg🔥🔥...this night is going to be a fire😈...bye, bye."

" And find some hottie for yourself too...you lonely soul...😂😂"

This bitch ditched me again for some random guy..oh god why do I even agree to come with her..well it isn't happening for the first time either. Still she is enjoying her life fully and I am happy for her.

I reply her with...

"No thanks 😏😏....
And be careful 💕"

I was getting bore I see no use of sitting here and waste my time while watching people dancing and drinking, so I decided to leave, I was about to grab my clutch and leave.. but then I heard a strong manly voice, even in this loud music I heard it very clearly, curiously I turned around.

and damn...