We walk into the room and I automatically feel queasy. "A bathroom?" Ferran questions as we look at the stained white tiles. "Good job for your first escape, but can you do it again? You have 15 minutes." The same voice announces and another alarm is sounded. I look around the bathroom, in the cupboards whilst Ferran looks in the bathtub. "I don't know if this is serious or anything but the tap can be pulled off." Ferran says as he rips the tap off which reveals a hidden key.

"For once you breaking something came in handy." I say making him scoff. "Have you find anywhere where this could go?" He asks but I shake my head. "Everything in here doesn't have a lock and plus the cupboard opened without a key." I say as he nods. "Check the toilet." He says but I shake my head. "Please do it. You know me and toilets." I say making him chuckle. "What? They disgusting." I say as I cringe.

He nods his head and makes his way to the toilet. I walk to the walls since I wasn't having much luck with the cupboard. I look at the timer on the wall to see we only have 5 minutes left. I start panicking but I take in a deep breath and have a look at the tiles. Often in escape rooms, the way to escape is right in front of you. When I came in, the tiles stood out to me the most. Their colour especially.

I look to my right and notice a very clean tile. I pull it with ease, as it was lose, exposing a key hole. "Babe! Here." I say as I point at the key hole. Ferran nods and puts the key in and unlocks another secret door in the wall. We high five and walk into the next room. I almost faint at the sight. "A fucking surgery room." Ferran says as we both stare at the dead body in front of us with its organs on full displace.

"I don't think I can do this room. I dropped out of medical school for a reason." I say as I feel myself becoming pale and ill. "It's okay. Just breathe." He says as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "Congrats. Your final room. You have 10 minutes to escape." The voice announces and the alarm follows as it previously had. I walk to the shelf whilst Ferran walks to the tools. "Can you see anything?" He questions me as I shake my head. "I can't find anything." I say as I leave the shelf and walk to the wall in the corner, noticing a keypad once again. "Okay so we are looking for numbers again." I say.

"But where? You looked at the shelf right?" He asks as I nod. I look at the clock seeing 5 minutes. "We need to hurry up." I say as I look in all the small areas and all the places you wouldn't assume for there to be anything. "We only have 2 minutes babe." Ferran says as I hear the panic in his voice. "It has to be here somewhere." I say as I place my hands on my hips. "I just don't get why they had to put a body in here." He says and it clicks. "The body!" I shout as I run to the body and reluctantly stick my hand in it's organs.

"Help me!" I shout at Ferran as he stands and watches me. He runs towards me and looks with me, pulling out all the oranges but finding nothing. "What the fuck?" He questions as he looks at the timer seeing 30 seconds. I look at the face, seeing the mouth slightly open. I go for it, opening the mouth and finding a piece of paper in his mouth. "Found it!" I exclaim as I run to the keypad.

As I look at the paper, I frown. "Babe, put the numbers in!" He shouts but I shake my head. "It says 'Booo'." I say as he frowns. "Change the letters to numbers like the old phones!" He exclaims but before I could do anything, the lights turn off. "Babe?" I question as I put my hand out to find his. "Babe, talk to me." I say as I grab his hand harder but he doesn't speak. That's when it clicks but before I could do anything, the light turns on revealing an infected Doctor holding my hand with worms coming out of the wounds in his skin.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I try and pull away but he just holds me tight and carries me to another room via a door only he could open. There was Ferran laying on a the autopsy table, tied up by material restraints. I try and fight the doctor but to no success as I end up in the same situation as Ferran, tied up. "You're never living this one down Ferran!" I shout at Ferran who just laughs at me.

We knew we weren't in any danger, but what would happen to us? In a flash, the light is turned off. I close my eyes, scared of what happens next but instead, we are pulled away by someone. I open my eyes to see that we were still in complete darkness. Whoever was pulling us stops and I could hear footsteps leave the room. "Ferran?" I question as I hear a faint yes. Before I could ask him anything, the lights are switched on to show a sign saying "You lose!" In front of us and the workers around us clapping.

They untie us and pat us on the back. "You guys got far! Not many do. You should become a detective young lady." The doctor from before says making me laugh. "Team effort in the end." I say grabbing Ferran hand. "Thanks for playing guys. Here are your phones. Come back next year!" The same lady from the first desk says as she hand our phones and opens a door that leads to the outside. We thank her and head out the back and walk back to Ferran car. "That was fun." He finally says as we sit in the car. "You're officially dead." I say as I lunge forward and attack him with tickles in the car. "I'm sorry!" He exclaims as he tries to fight me but I hold him tightly. "No you're not! I shout back making him and I burst into fits of laughter.

*****

This one was a long one! But I love it sm oms. Btw I'm still stuck on Halloween. Sorry not sorry. You'll probably find me writing Christmas stuff in January. I'm just slow. I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx