Dele Alli

tip
/tɪp/
Sum of money customarily given by a client or customer to certain service sector workers for the service they have performed, in addition to the basic price of the service

Y/N - your name
Y/S - your surname

I let out a tired sigh as I ran into the restaurant that I worked at. "You're late Y/S" my boss said as I nodded and muttered a sorry. "I'm sure you are. Quick get dressed, big night tonight." He said as I nodded and went to the changing room. I was greeted by my friend Greg, "Hey you. You look like trash no offense." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Thanks. You're so sweet. Why does my looks matter so much today?" I asked as he looked at me with big eyes. "Today is the day the Tottenham football team come for their annual dinner. You know, some of them are young, hot and single and you and I could use a bit of that right now." He said as I laughed at him.

We heard our boss shouting as we rolled our eyes and met him in the kitchen. "Alright guys! Tonight is important. I want you guys to do normal waitressing and waitering however make that table with all the football players your number one priority. There will be five of you working there full time. The rest, I expect you to help when you can if you're not busy with other customers. The five will be Greg, Sally, Meghan, Y/N and Josh." He said as I looked at Greg with a smile.

We walked to the back to eat something quick before the crazy night began. "So who's the hottest in the team for you guys?" Greg asked all of us as we all let out a laugh. "Sonny is so hot." Meghan said as he nodded with her. "Dele is super cute." I said as most of the room agreed with me. "You guys would be so cute together." Greg said as everyone else agreed. I chucked as we heard our boss screaming at us that they're here. We all stand up as we walk to the front to greet all of them.

We shake all of their hands until there are a few more left. Soon Dele steps out of the bus with a dashing suite on. I hear Greg say "Mhmm." As I giggled softly at him. Soon Dele was in front of me. He towered over me as I shook his hand. "Good evening. I hope you have a lovely experience here." I said to him as he give me a bright smile. "If you're my waitress, I definitely will." He said as he winked at me and continued to shake everyone else's hands. As soon as the line finished, Greg grabbed me and shook me whilst saying, "Oh my word! He's so into you. You have to get his number." Our happy moment was ruined as soon as I heard a cough behind us. We turn around and there's our boss tapping his foot. "No one is getting anyone's number. Now get to work!" He screamed as we nodded and walked to wait their table.

It was super chaotic with waiters and waitresses flying past you to get food and beverages for the whole bloody football team as well as other people in the restaurant. I was mainly serving the coaching staff which meant I had to deal with José and his very difficult order of no this and no that and extra this. It was terrible and unfortunately I couldn't really serve Dele since José was taking forever and Greg had to get it done.

Within a few hours, the whole team was sitting and enjoying their main meal. Hours we say because Mann it's a lot of food to prepare and try and bring at a similar time. Many of the meals were pretty simple and healthy but then you have José with a whole buffet as his dinner. Since the five of us were chilling for a bit since they were all eating, we decided to sit down and get something to drink.

"Woah. That was super stressful and chaotic." Meghan said as we all nodded in agreement. "Stole the words straight out of my mouth." I said as we all chuckled. I looked at the table to see Dele looking at me. "Dele is totally checking you out Y/N." Josh said to me as I rolled my eyes. "Y/N has already been told by marshmallow to not get his number." Greg said as we all laughed at the name. We called our boss marshmallow because he looks exactly like one. Very pail and very plump. He was this plump because he stress eats and clearly he's always stressed cause he always eating.

"It's not a train smash if I don't get his number. If we meant to be, I will get his number some how." I said as they all nodded. "That was the wise words of Y/N speaking. Thank you so much for your motivational speech." Greg said in a very British accent as we all laughed. Soon the team was done with their main and wanted desert since they did deserve a little cheat after such a big win. I was about to walk to José and the coaching staff until Greg beat me to it and looked at me dead in the eyes and looked at Dele and the guys sitting around him.

I caught his hint and walked to their table. "Hi guys. If you didn't know I'm Y/N. would you guys like some desert?" I asked as they all nodded. "Before we start, I'm sure Dele would like you for desert." Harry said as Dele slapped him as I laughed. A blush did creep on my cheeks as I shook my head. I took all of their orders, mainly being a fruit salad of some sort, and went to go and give it to the chefs to prepare.

Soon they all had their deserts and were happily munching away. Soon enough, their dinner was over. Now paying was a whole new issue. Each table had to pay separately since it would be to expensive to pay all at once (don't ask me how it works, its how marshmallow made it). I was about to go to José and the coaching staff again since I mainly served them tonight and would get my tip from them however Greg beat me to it once again and I was forced to go to Dele's table.

"Hi guys. I hope you enjoyed your meal. Here is the check." I said as I placed the check on the table. In a matter of minutes, yes minutes because they were all fighting of who's card to use, the check was handed back to me. I opened it to get the card that was gonna be used to pay for the meals at this table and was shocked to see the tip that was given to me. "Sorry, is it meant to be a £300.00 tip?" I questioned as they all looked at Dele. He nodded as I smiled at him. I really needed this too since I needed to save up for a car. I put it in the card machine and soon enough they were leaving.

We all thanked them until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be faced with Dele. "Make sure you check the check one last time. Enjoy your night love." He said as he walked away from me. I grabbed the check and saw his number scribbled in the top right corner. "No way." I heard Greg behind me as I looked at him and we did a little happy dance together.

This was possibly the best night ever.

*****

I love this imagine for some reason. I just feel like it could happen (gotta keep dreaming that imma marry a footballer one day). I hope you enjoyed! Remember to leave a comment if you have any idea! Stay safe!