Rhian Brewster

joker
/ˈdʒəʊkə/
noun
a person who is fond of joking.

This was a request so thank you xx

Warning: this is full of dad jokes cause idk how to be funny unless I tell dad jokes.

I knock on my boyfriend, Rhian's, door as I hold tight onto my duffel bag. Within seconds, the door flies open to show a smiling Rhian on the other side. "Baby!" He shouts and wraps his arms around me. I giggle into his chest as I wrap my free arm around his waist. "How is my stunning girlfriend?" He asks as I feel my cheeks warm up.

"I'm alright. How's my extremely good looking boyfriend doing?" I ask and send him a wink. He fans himself and flips his imaginary hair, "Oh my god! You're such a melt!" He says in a heavy jordi voice. We both laugh until he pulls me into his house. "I've missed you a lot." He says as he leads me to his room. "I've missed you too. How Sheffield?" I question as I place my bag down next to his bed. "It's really nice. Not Liverpool tho." He says and walks towards me.

"And plus, my girlfriend lives in Liverpool so of course it feels like there's something missing." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "I miss having a good laugh with you every weekend." I say truthfully as he scoffs, "You know what sucks? I miss your cooking." He says causing me to chuckle. "Wanna make something?" I question as he rolls his eyes. "No!" He says sarcastically which causes me to slap his chest. "Careful mister, you carry on this act and you won't get anything from me." I say with a wink and make my way downstairs.

I walk to the kitchen with Rhian following me. "So what do you want to eat?" I question as I turn on the kettle, wanting to make myself a cup of coffee. "Can we make lasagna? Your lasagna is amazing." He says as I nod in response. "Do you have everything?" I ask. He nods his head and walks to his pantry and grabs all the ingredients that I'll need. "Well aren't you prepared?" I question as he strikes a pose, "You know the vibes." He says causing me to chuckle at his behavior.

I start cooking in silence whilst Rhian watches me. It's silent for most of the time until Rhian breaks it, "Tell me your best joke." He says with a smile on his lips. "Can it be anything?" I ask as I see him nod in the corner of my eye as he was seated on the counter top. I think for a few seconds until I look Rhian dead in the eye. "What do you call cheese that is not yours?" I ask as he frowns at me.

He is silent for awhile, trying to think of an answer. "Uhh, I don't know." He says as he looks at me. I place the lasagna into the oven and look at him. "Nachyocheese!" I shout as he looks at me, disbelief evident on his face. He soon bursts into a fit of laughter as I chuckle at his laugh as it always makes me laugh. "I did not expect that!" He shouts in between laughs. I shake my head and sit next to him on the counter after putting a timer on.

"Tell me your best joke." I say as I rest my head on his left shoulder. "What did the horse say when he opened the fridge?" He asks as I stare at him with scrunched eyebrows. "What?" I ask as he chuckles, "Brrrr!" He shouts as I look at him as he cries of laughter. "Wow Rhian, not that. That's not it." I say, barely able to form words. "It's hilarious!" He shouts as he leans on my shoulder clenching his stomach of laughter.

"My joke was funnier and my joke was terrible." I say but end up laughing at his joke. "You're such a cutie." I say as I smack his thigh. "Tell me something I don't know, babe." He says as I stare at him wide eyed. "Wow! Your ego is massive now." I say as he chuckles,  "You know what else is massive?" He questions me but I put my hand up, "No! Don't you dare say it!" I shout as he laughs at my response.

"Hey babe, do you know what big feet mean?" I question as he chuckles. "Duh." He says as he wraps his arm around my waist. "Are you sure?" I ask as he nods. "Yeah. It means a big Willy." He says. I laugh at the fact that he calls it a Willy. "Nope." I say as he scrunched his face. "Then what?" "Big feet mean... big socks." I say. He shakes his head as he chuckles, "Where do you get this shit?" He questions causing me to laugh. "I went to school with comedians babe." I say as he shakes his head.

"What's the most difficult part of the vegetable to eat?" Rhian asks as I shrug. "The stem or pip?" I ask but he shakes his head. "The wheelchair." He says. I sit for a second trying to figure out what he meant until it hits me like a ton of bricks, "Rhian!" I shout as I smack his chest. "That's so goddamn rude!" I exclaim but he just laughs. "Okay, we going onto those type of jokes." I say as I think of a joke to tell him. "What do you call a cow on three legs?" I ask as he shrugs.

"Lean beef. What do call a cow with no legs?" I ask him. He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders again. "Ground beef. What do you call a cow on two legs?" I ask as he shakes his head, "Where is this heading?" He questions causing me to laugh. "Do you know?" I ask but he shakes his head in response, "Your mom." I say as he looks at me with wide eyes. "That is heartless." He says which causes me to laugh. "You wanted mean jokes." I say until I hear the ping of the timer.

I grab the lasagna and dish us some and cut us some salad as salad slaps with lasagna. I hand him a bowl as we make our way to the TV room. We sit down and start a random show on Netflix. "I've missed you way to much." He says as he pulls me closer to him. "I've missed you too, babe. Like, a lot. I miss going to games with you." I say as I take a mouthful of lasagna.

I feel his plump lips on my cheek as I turn to him. "You're the best and funniest girlfriend in the world." He says as I chuckle. "Well, you're the best and funniest boyfriend in the world." I say as he scoffs, "Original babe." I roll my eyes at him but feel my lips tugging into a smile. This boy drives me mad but I love him to bits.

*****

These are all my classic jokes so thank you. Round of applause thank you, thank you. I hope this way funny. I really tried you know. Oh well, either way, I love this imagine. Rhian just seems like the type to tell jokes 24/7 in a relationship. Rhian Brewster, if you're down to date, hit me up please and thank you. Oh and is Sheffield a place? If not, I have made up a city. Thank you guys for reading!xx