Truth or dare and a movie | Chapter 6

HI OK, SO I CAME UP WITH AN IDEA kinda filler/canon to my storyline !! ALSO SO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD AND LIKE NOT POSTING

Fluff!!! 

Trigger Warning//  Jiroumomo, Kiribaku, and Cursing 

Mina had called the entire bakusquad to the common room. Bakugou thought it was annoying but went along because Kirishima forced him well not really forced more like convinced. I mean EVERYONE from the bakusquad was there even the Jirou, she isn't part of the bakusquad but is??? For some reason, everyone else minus the bakusquad hated you- not because you were trans it was mainly cuz you were kind of a bitch to Midoriya ONCE and it was because he made fun of your relationship with Denki, AND it HONESTLY- wasn't bad you just told him he was a crazy analyzer IT'S NOT LIKE IT WAS WRONG you thought.

 Iida scolded you, Uruaka hates you because well you know-, and Todoroki doesn't care, and Tsu honestly doesn't care either and you guys are actually close friends. Mina then soon called it a family meeting- you didn't know why but she designated herself as the mother. "ANYWAYS the reason I called this family meeting was the fact I was bored and thought we could have some fun maybe play some games," Mina said quite cheerfully for it being 12 am.

 Honestly you yourself were kind of strict when it came to itineraries but you never told anyone that it was apart of something that was weirdly comforting to you. "Uh... I guess I have a couple of ideas maybe truth or dare than a movie-?" 

you said trying not to sound like Iida because you kind of acted like Iida sometimes. Mina was obsessed with the idea it took maybe 10 minutes to convince everyone else and then an extra 10 minutes to convince Bakugou BUT YOU DID IT NONETHELESS. Mina had started and asked Kirishima truth or dare Kiri chose truth

 [because amazing manly man]

 and Mina asked if the red was natural, which it obviously wasn't but he kept great care of his hair you can barely tell it wasn't natural. The truths and dares kept continuing until it got to you right before it had gotten to you Jirou had confessed to momo and momo was now dating her and playing with us, Bakugou was really close to Kirishima honestly they looked adorable, we had 4 delivery orders of pizza all from different shops as a dare, Sero got in huge trouble because he prank-called Aizawa.

 What sucked was you hadn't gone yet but then randomly after it was another round of Mina going she had called on you "(y/nnnn) truth or dare!" Mina said while being smug what the fuck is mina doing now if she tries to pull something I swear to god- "Uh dare-" you said obviously not very confidently. "I dare you to kiss Denki" kiss Denki kiss Denki kiss Denki... The words kept playing over and over in your head. "HAHAHAAHHA NO. IT'S NONCONSENSUAL AND I DONT DO THAT SHIT I CHOOSE TRUTH-"

Your Pov

Mina obviously seemed bored and annoyed but you shrugged that off, "well then tell a secret then!" should I feed the flame, make a broad statement or just flat-out say it-? I'll see what I say I guess-? "I mean I'm dating someone" you did not cave in you didn't want to show you were weak that was a way to prove it by not giving in. "AWW COME ON WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT TO SAY IT!" Mina said obviously annoyed with me. I soon smugly replied with "uhh do i-? I don't know what you're talking about~!" I then picked someone else to go but then it went back to mina and oh boy was it quite annoying "Truth or dare" I obviously said dare "I dare you to say who you're dating!" you had to options say that shit loud and clear

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tease the absolute living FUCK out of them

Feeling guilty you ended up doing the first one "well uh Denki it's kind of easy to tell-" everyone was in shock minus Kirishima and Mina HUH WHAT HOWW-??? You were confused you honestly felt that it was obvious- well that would have to wait to till tomorrow because you soon screamed "ALRIGHT MOVIE TIME THE PIZZA'S ALMOST HERE ANYWAYS-" 

You guys ate, watched a sappy movie, and basically, the entire time was Denki cuddling up really close to you. You thought he was so cute, honestly, you would've never ended the moment, but the moment continued because Denki soon fell asleep on your chest [you arent currently binding but you are wearing a sports bra that decently covers the chest up] it was so cute that when you were asked what you were going to do you just said you were gonna stay here and probably fall asleep and you knew that it didn't really bother you or him, they honestly did those things before gaining feelings at all but now it felt much more special. Soon after you were thinking about things in your mind, you drifted to sleep and your dream had reminded you of the beginning of your friendship and the transition. 

________________________________________________________________________________

873 words 

PLEASE I LEGIT UH- FUCK UH SHIT HM UH FLUFF AND UHH yeah <3

Please i have a backstory set up and everything- 

alsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm so sorry this is so short and the fact that i uh didn't proofread this and the fact that uh I'm dumb-

its also like late where i am so hahhaha yeah <3