Shiketsu High.... | Chapter 5

TW//Self-harm, dysphoria, transphobic and homophobic slurs, suicidalness, your deadname, cursing, feminine clothing, and mental breakdowns

"Y/n where are you going for a hero course? I'm going to try to go to the UA hero course!" 

Denki said he was so cheery all the time you thought it was adorable but you felt it was annoying he was so hopeful, with his grades I don't know how the fuck he is going to get in. "oh... um, I'm going to Shiketsu Denki"

 although you also applied to UA hoping that you would get in, you felt like you would never get into a school like that, so you were shocked that you made it in through recommendations. Your family wasn't rich, your quirk was just normal you thought, but in reality, you could be one of the most powerful heroes. You had so much potential, so much of it, UA wanted you. 

You felt they sent the scholarship to the wrong person so you just didn't go to UA. You went to Shiketsu instead. 

 Most people respected your pronouns in Middle school Denki and you went to, there was the occasional slip-up and sometimes there were some transphobic people but it was mostly whispers. So you thought it would be the same in high school, but it wasn't. The school sent you the female uniform even after the several emails you sent the school telling them you were trans. The first day of school was even worse, everyone was introducing themselves in class. 

"(d/n) What is your quirk?" 

you were freaking out you already had to deal with having to wear the girls uniform. AND NOW THIS?? "Uh (teacher) [im letting you imagine the teacher-] uh my name is Y/n and I use he/him I was not given the male uniform so I'm sorry if that's confusing." 

"Uh yeah sure whatever," the teacher said obviously not caring. Some random kid yelled out "oh we have a tranny in this class" you felt unsafe and you felt scared, you thought wow, why am I at this school. I shouldn't be here I'm a weirdo to them. After weeks and weeks and weeks of hearing the same thing over and over again.

Fag

Tranny

Weirdo

Confused bitch

Confused girl

Not a real guy.

Useless

Worthless

You were told, to kill yourself you wanted to. You felt like Denki was the only thing keeping you alive. You resorted to self-harm, laughing at the pain while sobbing, feeling you deserved this pain both the mental and physical pain.

After you were clean for a week because Denki found out about the self-harm, he didn't know why and he respected that you didn't want to tell him. You decided to email UA, they gladly let you in because of the strength you had, in both your quirk and dealing with bullying like that. You didn't tell Denki because you thought you wouldn't even see him so you were feeling guilty, but excited.

[end of flashback]

It was a couple of months after you and Denki started dating. You were dating in secret with Mina and Kirishima only knowing because you caught up to them and were able to delete the photos and were able to threaten them to not tell anyone.

 You were in the common room with the bakusquad including Bakugou because even though you hate him, you had to resolve the argument because it was kind of a dumb argument 

[you get to choose what the argument would be about it could be personal or a random argument!]

 Suddenly Mineta randomly walked out of his room screaming "D/N OH D/N" You froze, you were all playing monopoly and dominating you were the richest player, had the most properties, and putting houses and hotels everywhere. 

You were moving your character piece when you froze. Denki and you just looked at each other, you just wanted to pretend nothing was happening but you had to know how he found that out. "D/n oh d/n, how are you winning at monopoly d/n you seem dumb in my eyes" you snapped, you didn't want to answer him because everyone was confused. But you did anyway. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME. HOW." "Just did a little bit of digging on the Shiketsu website, they will never care." Mineta was happy he had the upper hand. You were reminded of everything that had been done to you, the self-harm, the slurs, one of the reasons you had panic attacks in the shower. "You fucking grape bastard. DO NOT BRING SHIKETSU INTO THIS. DON'T EVEN FUCKING TRY."

 You stormed into your room but before you left trying not to cry and wanting to cut the tension, "I won so don't even try to say yall won."

 Bakugou, Denki and Mina were tired of his shit, so they decided to scream at him. With stuff like, "WTF DUDE THAT HURTS HIM" 

"THAT IS NOT MY BEST FRIEND Y/N IS."

 "YOU BASTARD ILL KILL YOU, I HATE YOU MORE THAN STUPID DEKU"

[you can guess which one said which]

They all burst into your room because they were worried even fucking Bakugou was worried BAKUGOU. Its been a while since you wanted to relapse. You knew they were going to burst in so you hid your tears and tried to hold back the restraint to relapse. "How are you doing dude?" everyone thought that but Mina said it. "Guys I'm legit fine." and faked a smile to try to prove it, they all felt that it didn't feel real. "Tell us the truth dude. Please." This was the first time someone else that wasn't Denki genuinely worried about you, your parents loved you but it just wasn't the same. It took you about 30 minutes but you were finally able to say it. "Fine... he brought up Shiketsu, that was hell for me. Remember when I transferred here? I was at Shiketsu first, they sent me the girls uniform. They hated me and the fact that I was trans. That was also the reason I almost didn't pass the provisional licensing exam. They left me. I resorted to self-harm, once Denki found out I became clean for the first friend I've ever had. And soon decided to email UA and yeah if I didn't have UA I would've probably have been in hell for the rest of my life. UA was the first school that fully accepted me. Woah. first time I've ever told anyone that. First time I've ever felt comfortable even thinking of telling someone that. Woah. Thank you for caring so much, just thank you" You started crying just thanking them but apologizing at the same time. Bakugou was telling you to stop like a big baby but you knew he actually cares for you. Mina and Denki were comforting you. You realized you have friends who care for you a lot and an even better s/o. 

________________________________________________________________________________

1148 words!

i like making mineta a bitch lol

anyways 

thank you for reading this angsty but terrible garbage

word count now: 1167 

i didn't proofread this I'm sorrry-