Prologue

"Why did you lie that I'm your girlfriend??"

"Because I'm gay..."

"That doesn't conclude why you took my name as your girlfriend, Mr. Park Jimin." I folded my arms against my chest, raising a eyebrow.

"Look, I have a reputation in this college. All the girls on the campus want to date me but I'm not at all interested in them." Jimin explained.

"Well, it doesn't look like that when you flirt with those fancy chicks in the hallway of our college." I rolled my eyes but he shamelessly smirked.

"Are you jealous?"

"Keep dreaming, loser~ You are not that attractive." I lied.

I literally had a crush on Park Jimin, one of our campus's heartthrobs, and I was practically dying from inside when he announced me as his girlfriend.

I was planning to confess to him soon but when he said that he is gay, it broke my heart. I'm not against it, don't get me wrong. But now I can't do anything about it, can I?

So I guess I have to bare with the suffering for now.

But at least I got to know this before I could embarrass myself by confessing my feelings to him.

"Please let everyone know that I'm not your girlfriend." I said. "I don't want to get into any trouble because of you."

He chuckled while stepping closer making me step back due to the intimacy. "W-What are you doing?"

"You said that I am not attractive enough. Then why are you getting nervous now?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow while I kept stepping backward to increase the gap between us but it didn't seem to work once I reached the end of the room and he trapped me under his figure.

I shut my eyes, resisting myself to get flustered by his angelic features but my heartbeats raced so fast that I was afraid he could hear it through the silent classroom.

"Do you hate me so much? That you can't even look at me?"

Seeing me not replying, he stepped back leaving me to sighed in relief until he spoke up again.

"I'm sorry. I should have asked you before dragging you into this lie." He said with his sweet voice. "But I didn't have any other choice."

"What do you mean?" I asked being confused by his words.

"I noticed that there is a girl who is stalking me nowadays. She seems extremely creepy and I'm really very afraid to confront her." He started shaking his entire body as if he was shivering in fear but in an extra dramatic way and I rolled my eyes.

"So, you spread this stupid rumor about us dating just so you can get rid of that creepy stalker?" I asked and he innocently nodded.

"Why me?!" I exclaimed. "I mean, why didn't you gave someone else's name?"

"I don't trust any other girl more than you, Y/n."

What?

"I know you since the day your friend, Yuna, introduced you to me and her boyfriend. And we've been hanging out together a lot these days, aren't we? So, I felt that I could trust you and tell you this secret that I'm actually gay." He added, leaving me with no words to utter as I just sighed.

"Please help me, Y/n."

...........................................................

Hey there everyone 😄💜😊

I'm back with another ff 😁💖💜💜

Let me know your thoughts about it in the comments☺💖

[Note: This is pure fiction. The characters in this story may or may not resemble their real personalities.]

Chapters 1 and 2 are already posted...

I hope you enjoy this story as well🤗💜❤

💜💜💜💜 I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜