Chapter 3

"Y/n, will you be my partner?"

My eyes shot wide at Jungkook. Why was he asking me to be his partner in front of my 'boyfriend'? I mean everyone thinks that I'm dating Jimin, including Jungkook, then why was he asking such a thing?

I looked back at Jimin to see an expressionless face which I certainly didn't expect.

He just stared at Jungkook with his jaws tightly clenched.

Is he Jealous?

I felt a tiny bit hopeful to see Jimin getting mad when someone else asked me to be their partner.

Do I really have a possibility of dating Jimin ever in my lifetime? Like in those fanfictions???

I was waiting for Jimin to speak up as he parted his lips again.

"She won't be your partner..."

I pursed my lips, trying my best not to smile with the amount of happiness I was feeling.

"Because I will be your partner."

Heh???

Did I hear it wrong?

"You want to be my partner?" Jungkook asked him, no less shocked than me after hearing Jimin's sudden words.

Jimin gave a firm nod to him while I just gazed at both of them staring at each other.

What the hell is happening??

"Did y'all choose your partners?" Our teacher asked everyone.

"Yes!" Jimin replied with the others and dragged Jungkook with him towards the front.

Wait... What about me???

Whom am I gonna pair with??!

"Alright then, listen to me carefully." Our dance teacher spoke loudly. "For this year's Art Festival, I want y'all to perform something better than what your seniors did last year. It was a complete chaos on the stage and it definitely wasn't a good idea to leave them alone to choreograph the performance by themselves."

"So, I gave it a thought and decided to hire a choreographer to choreograph this year's performance." She added. "Not to mention that he is a really good looking fellow." She mumbled the last sentence but it was loud enough for us to not hear it.

I just looked around with the hope to see someone standing alone so I could ask them to be my pair when my eyes landed on a fine-looking guy, standing beside the door.

I nervously approached him with a smile. "Excuse me... do you have a partner?"

His eyes fell on mine as he smiled back while shaking his head as a 'no'.

"Would you like to be my partner then?"

Why did it sound like I was asking him on a date?!

The man chuckled, covering his mouth with his palm before a voice called out someone, taking his attention.

"Mr. Jung?"

"Yes..." He responded. "Coming!"

He looked down at me since he was quite a bit taller as he ruffled my hair and excused himself to go up to the teacher.

"This is Mr. Jung, he'll choreograph your dance routine." She announced.

He'll what??!!