Chapter 47.

Haider's POV.
I was looking at her who was still in deep sleep but my eyes never averted from her. Whole night passed but I just couldn't stop but to look at her all the night. My mind was lost in thoughts while eyes were fixed on her who was beating in my heart. And my heart was getting scared. Scared on losing her. Her condition of last night scared me very much. I was now thinking about her surgery but my heart was trembling with fear. Fear of losing her. I didn't know what was going to happen but now i couldn't let her bear this pain anymore. I couldn't see her like this anymore. I had to do something. 

She moved her head a little and slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Haider." She called me and I almost ran toward her and took seat next to her on bed.

"You okay?" I asked concerned.

She smiled and tried to sat up. Helping her, I made her sit up and placed a pillow behind her back. Holding my hand, she looked at me but I was getting worried for her.

"I'm fine Haider." Her answer didn't satisfied me.

"What happened to you last night? Why didn't you tell me that you were having headache?" I aked looking at her concerned.

"I'm sorry.  I make you worried.  But in the excitement of Kashan and Manahil's wedding, I forgot to take my medicine that's why my head start hurting." She said holding my hand firmly.

"But I'm fine now. Please don't be tense." She tried to calm me but I was not going to listen her this time.

"No you're not fine. I know you more than anything. We're going back and I'm going to take you immediately to the doctor." I said and Smilingly she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Not today please." She said and moved back to me.

"No excuses Haaniyah.  We're going back today." I said and got up from bed and walked toward the wardrobe and was thinking to pack our luggage but hugging me from back she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Please. Not today. Let me enjoy the reception of Kashan and Manahil." She said looking at me from my back.

"No." Freeing myself from he, I moved ahead to take our dresses out.

"Let me please. I know I'm not well and you're concerned about me but let me enjoy this function. I don't know what will happen after the surgery.  Maybe I never recover or maybe I die." I turned to her on her words as i felt my heart stop on her words.

"You've to live.  Haaniyah you've to. For me. Only for me." Saying,I took her in my arms as i felt my eyes going wet and held her tightly.

"I'm just scared Haider. What if i forgot everything. What if I forgot you. I'll die before that." I felt her crying and moved back to see her.

"Look at me." Cupping her face, I said and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Everything will be okay.  You'll be fine. Don't be scared." I said looking at her who just gave a nod to me.

"You can enjoy our rockstar's reception but after that we are going." As I said, her eyes lightened up and she hugged me, squealing in happiness.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She said hugging me tightly and I laughed on her happiness.

"You'll be with me forever.  Promise me." I said taking her in my arms while my thoughts were again scaring me.

"I'm never going to leave." Her words brought a smile to my lips  and i just prayed for us, for her health and life silently.

Third person's POV.

Getting ready, she went happily toward the kitchen to see the breakfast preparations for the newly wed couple. Her happiness was visible in her eyes and Haider was just smiling witnessing her excitement.