Chapter 18

Manahil's POV.
"Is something happening between you and kashan?" Haaniyah asked and my eyes widened.

Did she noticed??

But we never talked to each other in front of anyone. Then?

I looked at her to find any suspect but she was looking at me normally. I took few seconds to think about.

"Why? Why are you asking?" I asked looking at her.

"So is there is something." She said and I smiled while shaking my head as no.

"Nothing. There us nothing between me and Kashan." I answered and saw her looking at me suspected.

"Sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay as you say. Manahil." She called and I looked up again at her.

"We are going to Swat next week." She informed and I keep silent.

"We'll also visit Kalam valley. I'm so excited for this trip. And I want you to come with us." She offered and I smiled.

"I would love to but my parents." I said and we both start thinking.

"I'll talk to your parents. Its matter of few days. They'll agree." Haaniyah said and I got excited.

"It will be fun." I said happily and she too laughed with me.

But then suddenly kashan's face appeared in front of me and my all happiness went away. I looked at Haaniyah who was smiling and telling me her plans but I was lost in thinking about Kashan. What if he's not coming then?

"Um...Haaniyah." I called her and she stopped talking.

"Only your and Haider's family are going on this trip?"I asked and saw her making bad face.

"That jerk Shahvaiz's family is also coming. Andctgat stupid Shahvaiz too." Haaniyah information me and I nodded.

"I'm not understanding why Dad invitee them. I don't like that guy." I heard her but she didn't tell me that is Kashan coming or not?

"And?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"And what?" She asked and I intertwined my finger in nervousness.

Now how to ask her that is Kashan coming.

"And that anyone else is coming?" I asked and saw her lips stretched into a nsughty smile.

"Who? Your Kashan!?" She asked and I felt my face heated up on her words.

My Kashan!?

"Shut up. I'm not asking for him." I said and averted my eyes.

"Yeah right. You are not talking about Kashan. And why would you. And he's not coming. We didn't invite him." Haaniyah said and my all excitement faded.

"He's not coming." I repeated the words slowly.

"You want him to come?" Haaniyah asked and I looked at her and brought myself back to my senses.

"Why would I?" I said and tried to smile.

"Because my friend is feeling something for him." Haaniyah said and winked at me and went out of the class.

I touched my face which was so hot. Just his thought made my heart beat faster. But us it so obvious on my face that I like him. Can Haaniyah see? Can she feel about my feelings for Kashan??

"Manahil you should control." I said to myself and nodded but a smile touched my lips with his thought.

Haaniyah's POV.