Chapter 20.

Haaniyah's POV.
"Finally." I said as we came down from the bus.

The cold air touched me and I shivered due to coldness. The view was taking my breath away and my excitement was overloaded.

"Its so beautiful." I said looking in front of me where i could see the mountains covered with white sheet of snow.

"Haider." I turned to see him who was with Kashan taking the luggage out of the bus.

We finally reached the Valley Kalam. All went inside the hotel but I was standing there looking at the beautiful pass ways. The roads were filled with snow and nothing could be seen more then the white blanket of snow around.

"Haaniyah come inside." Haider pulled me with him and I went in where Dad and,Baba were taking the room keys.

I stood next to Haider and keep looking around the hotel which was so beautiful with its wooden work and its interior.

"Haaniyah, Manahil and Shanze you three girls are going to share a room." Dad said giving me keys and I nodded while taking the keys from him.

"Haider,Kashan and Shahvaiz, here is your room key." Baba passed them their room key.

These three boys were going to share a room like we girls. Asad,Azam were going to stay together while Iram,Areeba and Zufi were going to share a room. I and Manahil walked toward the elevator but stopped when we didn't find Shanze coming. I turned to see her and stopped where I was. Because what I saw made me smile and I could see something which made me happy.

Shanze was standing with Shahvaiz, holding his shirt from bottom side in her fist like a cute kid. He was saying something to her and she was shaking her head here and there. Then I saw Shahvaiz cupping her face and removed her hair from her temple and pinched her nose making her smile. He said something which made her nod her head and then she slowly took step back and walked toward us.

"Hi." She said as she reached us

"Hi. Welcome." I said and she shake hands with me and Manahil.

We took elevator with all and went to second floor where our rooms were. Our room was 105 and the next door was 106 which was of Haider's room. I was happy that he was close to me. We entered our room and I smiled looking at the simple yet beautiful interior of the room.

"Finally I'm here. I'm so happy." I said and jumped on bed.

"Yes its so beautiful." Manahil said and I turned to see her who took off the curtains from the window and beautiful view of mountains appeared.

"Its so beautiful." Shanze's voice appeared and we both walked toward the window.

Far across, we could see mountain covered with snow. The trees and bushes among them were hidden in the white soft cotton,pulling us more to its beauty. The sky was clear from sun,with little clouds running here and there making our eyes to chase them.

"Let's unpack our stuff." Manahil broke the silence and I nodded.

We all took off our clothes and hang them in the wardrobe. Placing our things on their place, we all jumped on bed and lay together. We fixed our eyes at ceiling of room.

"Girls its going to be fun now." I said and both of them giggled.

"I wish I could go out there on the mountains." Shanze said and I turned my face toward her.

"I wish the same." I said and we both giggled and I realized that she was so cute and just like me and Manahil.

"Friends." I asked offering my hand of friendship.