😊 Hihi 😊

AsalamuAlaikum everyone!

In Shaa Allah all of you are doing well and keeping safe and happy.

Long time no talk!

Alhamdulillah for everything of course, but what a year 😅

Between:

1. My doctors and therapy opening and closing, opening and closing ... opening ... and ... closing...

2. My health deciding it wanted to take a vacation and ride roller coasters lol (up and down and all the loops!)

3. Almost half my family getting Covid (make Du'aa please 😞)

4. The most nerve wracking election!!!!

It has been a bit stressful Alhamdulillah :)

That being said, I have thought long and hard about this, and have come to the decision that there needs to be some changes in regards to my books, and how I interact with everyone.

I can't give much more detail than that right now, and I don't have a definite time frame of when things are going to start to transition (need to figure out some stuff first!) but I will tell you this...

If you have been planning on reading/re reading any of my books ... now would be the time to do so :)

This hasn't been the easiest choice, but ultimately it's what I feel will be best for me and my books In Shaa Allah! Don't worry, I'm not going to just disappear! I'll  let you know when things are going to be put in motion, and how you can stay in touch and part of the Queendom!

Also, if you have sent me a direct message, I most probably won't be able to reply :/ currently my inbox is 500+ messages full! And while I so so so appreciate all of your support, one of the reasons I put in my bio that I didn't want to accept DM's was because I didn't want anyone to feel neglected or think I was ignoring them, when in reality there are just so many messages that it's super hard for me to read them all, let alone answer!

To anyone who sent a message telling me of good news like a graduation, new job, marriage, or new baby!!! Mabrook! I am so happy for you 🥲 I ask Allah to grant you success, to put love and mercy in your relationships, and to keep your babies safe and healthy and always on the right path!

If anyone messaged asking for Duaa's, whether it's for an ailment, a bad situation, or anything else, I ask Allah to give you a full and complete Shifaa. May He ease your affairs, give you a way out of any difficulties, grant you patience and strength, and reward you 🤍

If anyone sent a message asking about book updates, well, you'll have to wait and see In Shaa Allah! :)

If anyone sent a message making Du'aa for me, and asking Allah to give me Shifaa, I ask Allah to reward you immensely for your support and for your continued prayers for me. May He grant you your wishes, hopes, and dreams, and always keep you on His path!! 🤍

If anyone sent a message sending Salaams to me, then upon you I send the biggest Wa'alaikumasalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu!!!!

Before I go, on a serious note, I want to remind everyone, myself included, to keep up with our Du'aa and our prayers, asking Allah to help us. May He rid us of this terrible virus, remove all traces of it, and protect us from it. For those who have contracted it, may He give you a full and complete Shifaa with no lasting effects, and reward you for every ounce of pain. May He give patience and Sakinah to those facing hardships, whether from the virus itself, from losing somebody who had it, from the terrible oppression that we are seeing around the world :( or from any other distress, visible or not visible.

May He rid us of these evil dictators, of those who torture our brothers and sisters, and may He let the tyranny fall, and protect everyone around the world who is suffering.

#StayAwesome 🤍🤍🤍