Check In 💛

AsalamuAlaikum friends, In Shaa Allah all of you are doing well 💛

Wow.

SubhanAllah we are living in very scary and unprecedented times right now, may Allah protect us.

I want to do a roll call of sorts just to check in with everyone. If you've ever read, voted on, commented on any of my stories, I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know how're you are doing, or even just post an emoji so I know you're okay. I'd love to hear that everyone is safe In Shaa Allah.

Alhamdulillah I am trying to find my balance in this time where my doctors and physical therapy are closed, and trying not to let the anxiety and pain get to me. I basically am spending all my time in bed reading 😅

But to those of you who have asked after me, know that I am doing well and am safe, as is my family Alhamdulillah. In Shaa Allah I will try to answer messages when I can ^_^

I know that with Ramadan coming so soon, we are in a state of confusion. Our Masajid and schools are closed, we cannot gather together for prayer, and to see our beloved Kaaba empty is heartbreaking.

But I've been thinking about this for awhile and I would like to share my thoughts if you all would like to hear.

Before all of this began, we were already seeing horrific things happening in the world. Injustice, tyranny, oppression, and so many other awful things. And while we acknowledged what was happening, and we were sad, and tried to help when we could, life also got in the way.

Now, with the most blessed month approaching us, Allah in His infinite Mercy and Wisdom has given those of us that are at home something we desperately needed.

Time.

He has given us time to pray our prayers on time and with the utmost of concentration.

He has given us time to devote to our Adkhaar and Du'aa.

He has given us time to ask Him for forgiveness and to dedicate to bettering ourselves.

He has given us time to realize that everything is in His hands, and to turn back to Him and rely on Him.

With this wonderful month of Ramadan coming upon us, He has given us time to be able to pray our Taraweeh, to eat Iftar with our families, and to devote to our night prayers.

He also has given us time to do things we didn't have time for. To read, to write, to learn, to watch, to spend with family, and anything else that we hadn't been able to do in the past.

Yes, this is a scary time, but we must remember more than ever now that Allah is the best of planners and we cannot see His wisdom behind this.

To my fellow brothers and sisters all around the world who are scared of this virus afflicting them, who are battling with this virus, who have lost family and friends to it, who have lost their jobs, who have no homes to keep them quarantined safely in, who are risking their lives everyday on the front lines, and our essential workers in stores, may Allah give you patience, and Sakinah.

May He protect you, ease your minds, hearts, and souls of any anxiety, heap an abundance of blessings upon you, and forgive you. May He keep you upon the guidance of His religion, and give you your Rizq in the best way possible.

I ask Allah in His infinite Mercy, by all the glorious names He has given Himself, to rid us of this virus and of those in leadership who put their people in danger.

May He protect us and forgive us.

#StayAwesome 💛