The Waterfall in UH

Salaam everyone !

So I realized that a few people have commented on the fact that they don't understand how someone can have a waterfall in their backyard and they can't really imagine it.

Well they don't really have a waterfall in their backyard xD

Lemme explain a little bit more about the Abushanab estate! It's based on the house of a friend of mine who lived in Arizona! When you went into their backyard, there was the pool and a little playground for her younger siblings, then you saw an entire farm. She had all kinds of animals, horses and cows and sheep and duckies and kitties and a dog. (As we know, Dalia just has one horse, but when things began and got complicated, he got sent to the stables in Gilbert to get taken care of.)

Behind the fence of her property, and her neighbors, was a small mountainous type of structure. There might be a more technical term for it but I'm not sure what lol. And coming down from that 'mountain' and going through the fence into her property, was this 'waterfall'.

Now small waterfalls that aren't a billion miles high, are called cascades. Even those tiny little fountains you can get for decorations are called cascades. But since I wanted my characters to be relatable and barely anyone would know this, I kept them using the term waterfall (though there is a part in one of the chapters where Sami and Shareefo are arguing over what to call it).

So here is what I imagined the cascade to be, but a lot taller since Shareef had to climb it to reach the ...**spoiler** lol

And then the pool at the bottom that Sami goes into I imagine to look something like this, but not so perfectly put together

Just to give y'all an idea, I hope this helped!

#StayAwesome