Darshan: Jaimi kaunse masale lene hain?

Naushad: Aaj pata chala ki masale mein bhi itni variety hoti hain!

The two chuckle. Darshan ends the call and the two burst out in laughter. They calm down as Darshan is calling Jaimi on FaceTime.

Darshan: Kaunsa?

Jaimi: Mirchi, haldi, garam masala...

Naushad: Jaimi woh toh pata hain par yaha pe 15 se 20 tarak ki mirchi hain ab iss mein se kaunsi?

Mehjabeen: Meine kaha tha ki yeh phone karenge!

Jaimi sits beside Mehjabeen on the sofa. They laugh seeing the confused faces of the boys. Jaimi takes a few screenshots and the two again burst out laughing.

Jaimi: You guys look adorable!

Naushad: Aap dono help karne wali hain ya phir, hum kisi aur ko dhoondh le?

Mehjabeen: Karte hain!

Jaimi and Mehjabeen guide the boys through the spice.

Jaimi: Darshan, oil aur butter ke cans lete aana. And butter unsalted lana.

Darshan: Ok. Ab, aap dono kaam pe focus karo. Bye!

Jaimi: Bye!

Jaimi ends the call.

Mehjabeen: Ab kya kare?

Jaimi: Chalo kuch kitchen mein kuch experiment karte hain!

Mehjabeen: Tumhara kaam khatam?

Jaimi: Kal shaam ko pure hafte ka kaam kar diya hain dono company ke liye toh ab aaj sab ka report na aae tab tak koi kaam nahi hain!

Mehjabeen: Chalo!

They get to the kitchen. Jaimi is scrolling through youtube trying to find a recipe. She stops on one.

Mehjabeen: Kya bana rahe hain?

Jaimi: Mujhe bahot dino se Mohanthal try karna tha par time hi nahi milta tha toh aaj saath mein try karte hain!

They watch the recipe and try to follow along. After 2 hours or so, the boys fill their cart with basic groceries like beans, vegetables, flours, spices, and other things. On their way to the cash counter, Darshan grabs a box of Hershey Chocolate World. They pay for their groceries and then load them in the back of Naushad's car.

Naushad: Ab kaha?

Darshan: Bhai, Bandra mall le lo! Waha se kuch cheeze leni thi mujhe!

Jaimi and Mehjabeen finish making the Mohanthal and leave it on the kitchen countertop to settle down as they clean up. They start preparing for lunch as they settle on making Pizza.

The boys reach the mall. They go into one of the fancy shops and grabs a basket. They walk around looking for things. They fill their basket with shampoo, soap, conditioner, body wash, and other essentials. Darshan grabs a few natural face packs that are for both men and women. They pay for their things.

Darshan: Mujhe pharmacy se kuch lena hain toh mein leke aata hoon!

Naushad: Mujhe bhi kuch chahiye toh mein bhi aata hoon!

Hardik: Hum dono nike store mein jaake aate hain!

Darshan nods his head as he makes his way to the pharmacy along with Naushad. The two individually start finding stuff they need. Darshan grabs a pack of Midol Complete pills then two boxes of the pad which Jaimi uses. He pays for them and waits for Naushad who is paying his bill at the other counter. They meet up with the other two and start for the apartment complex where Jyugal and Hardik live. They drop the groceries off at their place.