School - What would you do?

The teacher asks the signs a question. “Ok class. If some random guy broke into your house in the middle of the night, what would you do?”

Aries: “I’d wake up, grab his shirt and pull him closer to me. I’d punch him quite a few times and totally bash him up. It’ll be awesome.”

Taurus: “I’d do nothing and continue sleeping.”

Gemini: “I’m gonna turn the lights on, and be like, ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?’ And then I’ll tell him a fifty paragraphed essay on why breaking into someone’s house is bad. And I won’t listen to a word he says.”

Cancer: “I’ll welcome him home and give him some nice food and drink, I’ll make sure he feels comfortable and safe here. If he says he’s a bad person, I’ll make sure he thinks he’s safe while I secretly call the police.”

Leo: “If he doesn’t compliment me, he’s going out the door.”

Virgo: “I’ll already hear him coming and I’ll call the police straight away.”

Libra: “I would try and make peace with him, and I’ll kindly tell him to leave.”

Scorpio: “I’ll make friends with him and we’ll enter the dark side of life together.”

Sagittarius: “I’ll pretend to be a detective and secretly find out why he’s here. And then I’ll break into someone else’s house because I was inspired by this adventurous, brave man.”

Capricorn: “I’ve already set traps up in my house, so he’s already caught.”

Aquarius: “I’ll distract him by cracking a few jokes while slowly leading him out the door and into my neighbour’s house.”

Pisces: “I’d listen to his point of view of why he broke in. If it’s a bad reason, he’s going. If it’s a good reason, he’s still going.”