Competitions

• Dedicated to all my readers so far

“Welcome to the Zodiac Signs Competitions! Also known as the ZSC! Now since I’m the interviewer, I’m going to talk to each participant about what they’re competing in!”

Aries: “I’m going to participate in the running race against so many other weak ones out there! I’m determined to win and I KNOW I’ll get there first!”

Taurus: “I’m in the plant competition! We have to grow the most exotic plants in the fastest time! I'm doing it, even though I'm not very fast and I don't like to rush. So I'll take my time. Wish me LUCK!”

Gemini: “I’m going to participate in jetpack flying races! Yep, there’s actually a jetpack flying race. And I’m not sure who’s gonna win, but hopefully it’s me! So I’m racing with eleven other people. One of them is scared of heights, so I KNOW I can beat him. Another girl has no experience with flying, she hasn’t even been on a plane before, so I know I can BEAT HER too! And for the others… we’ll wait and see…”

Cancer: “Hi! I’m going into the cooking competition! I’m so going to cook the best ever dish that ANYONE has ever eaten. There will be taste judges to see who cooks the best meal. I hope I win!”

Leo: “You know the disc throwing competition? Even though it sounds easy, I’m going to be in it to win it! All you have to do is throw an extremely HEAVY disc as far as possible. I’m SO going to win, I know it!”

Virgo: “The decoration room is where I’m going to be. Each contestant is going to start off with a horrible, dirty, messy, filthy room. Then everyone is going to clean it all up and decorate it with given equipment. It should look PERFECT for the judges. We don’t have much time, but it’s going to be good!”

Libra: “There’s actually a competition of how many people you can hook up with in one night. I’m in it! And I’M GOING TO WIN!”

Scorpio: “I’m in the prank competition. I’m super sneaky and good at revenges, so I’d be pretty great in the competition! I’m just going to prank ANYONE I can without letting anyone know…”

Sagittarius: “GUESS WHAT? I’m in the adventure competition! I just have to survive the biggest adventure in the WORLD right here to win!”

Capricorn: “I’m in the riddles and jokes competition! All you have to do is solve the trickiest riddles without any help. It uses a lot of brains. Yes, it might sound boring. But IT’S NOT. It’s fun, and I’m going to get through with it!”

Aquarius: “I’m in the designing competition! All we do is design the BEST outfit ever. It has to be different, something new and unique!”

Pisces: “I’ll be in the swimming competition! I love to swim, so I know this is the right race for me!”

~Hi how is everyone? Please favorite this!~