Moon Sign and the Ascendant

This isn't a story ... More like a more information chapter or a 'Did you know?'

So before I start to tell you about the Moon sign and the Ascendant. Lets talk about the Sun Sign. The Sun Sign is what most of us know without a doubt. It is also (usually) the most
obvious part of the personality. The Sun is the conscious self. It is the behavior one is most comfortable with. It is the every day, fair-
weather self. But there is much more to you than your Sun Sign.... when emotions run high....

That's when the Moon Sign comes out. We generally react in emotional situations according to the Moon Sign. This is the primal, subconscious self. You may even fantasize about
behaving more like that sign, but it may not feel natural to you unless you're filled with happiness or sadness or anger. The Moon Sign
also comes out when you feel very safe - either by yourself or with people you trust. But what
about...

The Ascendant or Rising Sign - This is the most difficult element of the chart to explain, but may be even more important than the Sun Sign. In a nutshell, it is the Higher Self. You came into this life with one of the 12 signs of the zodiac on the horizon.
This sign represents your horizon - your aspirations, what you look for in the world, and what you want to reflect. It is not surprising that much of your outward appearance, or the way you present yourself to others is determined by the Rising Sign.

The Rising Sign changes continually
throughout the day - so Birth Time and Place are essential pieces of information in determining the Rising Sign.

So how can you find your moon sign and ascendant/ rising sign ... Well just google it and you will be directed to websites which tell you. You will probably be asked to fill up forms giving your date of birth, time and place of birth.
Its not like sun sign where we just need to know the date of birth to determine it. This is mainly because we use a solar calendar.

So I hoped you found this informative as well as interesting. Please comment if you want to know more about it. Meanwhile the story is on its way, I am still writing it but I have it figured out a bit ...