Exam day (A)

~Any One Direction fans? I'm not a fan, but Zayn leaving the band is a pretty sad thing. But I think he deserves a break. Anyways, this chapter "exam day" was requested by @Zukilopez !~

The classroom was ready. The twelve zodiac signs were waiting for the teacher to come in. Today was more nerve racking than any other day. Because today, it was EXAM DAY. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, and the signs were all freaking out.

"OH MY GOODNESS ME I HAVE STUDIED SO HARD AND I THINK I'M GOING TO FAIL-" "Relax, Leo. Calm down like me. I'm calm," Taurus said. Leo dramatically clutched his chest. "My heart!" he exclaimed.

"Nah I just think Leo's doing that because he loves being dramatic. Or he needs some attention," Libra said. "What if the test is going to be all gibberish to us and we do fail?" Pisces asked herself. "Oh gosh, we will probably fail..." Scorpio agreed.

"Naww guys, don't be so negative! Look on the bright side! We'll get this over and done with today and then there's nothing to worry about!" Sagittarius told everyone. "Yeah! Besides, you can't swallow without chewing!" Aries added.

"You can't swallow without chewing? What's that supposed to mean?" Virgo asked. "I don't know... it's a quote that I made up. It means that you won't get to your finishing point without going through everything," Aries wisely said.

"Aries, I'm the philosophical one here. Not you." Sagittarius told him. "Whatever."

The suddenly, the door bursts open and the teacher comes in. It was Mrs Brick. No one liked Mrs Brick. She was creepy and weird. Some people say she's a witch. She probably is.

"Oh class! Are you ready for this big exam!?" she asked in her evil old lady voice. Cancer gulped. "Yes..." she whined. Mrs Brick stared down at her with big scary eyes and an evil smile. "Right..." she said.

Soon, all the signs were seating on desks. Mrs Brick handed out the exams and everyone was allowed to start answering it. The exam that they were doing was Math.

Aquarius started his test. He studied everything he needed to know for math for the first time ever. He never usually studies for this subject. He couldn't believe his hard work on math is being put into action right here, right now. He looked at the first question on the paper.

1. If 2x plus 9y is equal to 66z, calculate the sun's mass.

"WHAT!?" he yelled out. Everyone stopped and stared at him. Mrs Brick pushed her glasses into place. "Is there are problem, Aquarius?" she asked him. Aquarius started heavily breathing up and down. "I studied math for the first time ever... for this? What kind of question is this? CALCULATE THE SUN'S MASS!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!?!?!?" he screamed.

Mrs Brick evilly smiled. "We've gone over this multiple times in class, my dear air sign..." she said. She went back to reading something else. Meanwhile, Scorpio decided to ignore that question and move to the second one.

2. If you had a table with the width of 90cm, the legnth of 170 cm and the hieght of 2cm, how many centimetres is the planet Earth's equator?

Scorpio mentally groaned. She had a secret. The secret was that Mrs Brick was her aunty. Mrs Brick never cared about Scorpio, so she never said anything about it. And Scorpio didn't say anything because she knew her reputation would go down.

But Scorpio couldn't handle her aunty being so evil to her all the time. She stood up. "I've had enough!" she shouted out. Everyone looked up. "I don't care if you're my aunty. I hate you! You're so evil! You get me and my brother into trouble by my parents all the time! You hate us! You hate everyone! And now you give us this exam? I hate you! I hate you, Aunt Brazillia Brick, I HATE YOU!!!" Scorpio screamed.

She started tearing up and stormed out of the room. Mrs Brick laughed to herself. The rest of the class stared at her in shock. Now they see the resemblance between Scorpio and Mrs Brick. "Keep working guys, Scorpio is just being stupid today!" Mrs Brick said.

The class stared at her open mouthed. Cancer got up from her desk and went outside. She went to the bathroom were Scorpio was and started comforting her. She knew that Scorpio's parents have put a lot of pressure on Scorpio to pass the exam. She knew that it was Mrs Brick's impossible questions that would make her fail.

"This is ridiculous," Virgo and Taurus said at the same time. "We're practical people and we won't do stuff like this," Taurus said. "Yeah. Come on Taurus, let's go!" Virgo exclaimed angrily. The two girls got up from their seats and calmly walked out.

Pisces noticed Gemini turning the exam papers quickly and answering the questions. "Gemini! You actually know the answers to all of this?" she asked him. "Nope. I'm guessing," he replied. Pisces saw Gemini answer "6cm" for the size of the equator. Well then. She decided to go guessing as well.

Libra sighed loudly. "This isn't fair. We're not supposed to know this!" he said loudly. "Yes you do," Mrs Brick said. "No we don't! I'm not going to do this," he simply told her. Then he started sleeping on his desk.

Leo dramatically turned the pages really loudly so that others would think he was actually doing well on the exam. Soon enough, the exam had ended.

A couple of weeks later, Mrs Brick handed out everyone's exams out. She had corrected them and given everyone a grade.

"A+ whoo hoo!" Capricorn cheered. Everyone looked at her with their mouths dropped open. "Of course she'd get A+. Of course," Aries said between his teeth. "Good job Capricorn, all your answers were correct," said Mrs Brick.

Capricorn proudly smiled. She studied everything about everything in the whole universe. She studied 50 different languages and learnt how puppies were made just for this exam. Even if the exam didn't have everything she studied for, she knew her work was worth it.