Fairytale (A)

~I've realized I haven't done an A story for a while now so here's one~

The signs were stuck in a fairy tale book some how. "HOW DO I GET OUT!?" Virgo screamed, thinking she was alone. She was stuck in a tower, looking out of a small window. "Why am I here? Where am I? What's going on?" she said breathing heavily. She looked around, trying to figure things out. One second she was with her friends in a library. The next second, she found herself locked in a tall tower by herself. Virgo paced around the room in deep thought. Pisces was there watching her. She walked up to Virgo. "Hi," she said. Virgo gasped and jumped. "Oh gosh Pisces you scared me," she breathed. She looked at her in confusion. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Pisces shrugged. "I don't know. I was with you in the library remember?" she reminded. "Yeah yeah I remember. Do you have any idea what's going on though?" Virgo asked. "Nope. But I don't care either," Pisces replied. She looked around.
"This place is beautiful," she commented. She looked at a big painting of lanterns in a night sky. "Whoever lives here is a good painter," she added. "Nice to know. Okay so how to we get out of here?" Virgo questioned. Soon, both girls heard the wooden door being unlocked. A lady with black curly hair and light blue eyes stepped in the room. "Rapunzel!" she exclaimed with a fake smile. She walked over to Virgo and gave her a small hug. "Uh... Rapunzel?" Virgo questioned. She looked at the lady in confusion. "Okay my dear, I'm going to go out somewhere... stay here and I'll be back at midnight!" the lady said. She walked out the room and locked the door behind her. 

Pisces excitedly jumped up to Virgo. "Do you know who that is?" she asked with wide eyes. "Um no..." Virgo replied. "It's Mother Gothel from the fairy tale Rapunzel! And you must be... RAPUNZEL!"Pisces gasped in fascination. "That's ridiculous," Virgo said. "But it's true! I can't believe it! I'M ACTUALLY IN A FAIRYTALE! Amazing!" Pisces said happily. She clapped her hands. "Okay great. But we can't stay here forever, Pisces. We need to get back to real life," Virgo told Pisces. She didn't really believe that they were really in a fairytale but she accepted it for now. "Oh I know how to escape this tower," Pisces smiled. "How?" Virgo asked. "We need to wait for our prince to come," Pisces said simply. "Our prince? You mean Flynn Rider?" she asked, knowing the answer. Pisces nodded. Virgo sighed. "Worst day ever," she mumbled.

Meanwhile Cancer and Capricorn were in the middle of the woods. They had already found out they were in the fairytale Snow White because a hunter just came to them and told Cancer to run away. The two girls were extremely worried and looked for the dwarf's cottage. Cancer and Capricorn were walking in the woods until they saw it - a little cottage. "YES!" Capricorn breathed, running up to the cottage. "We've found shelter!" she said happily. She slammed the door open and rushed inside. "SAFETY!" she shouted out. Cancer walked slowly behind her. She was talking to the animals and petting them as she walked inside. "Aw you're the cutest thing I've seen!" she exclaimed to a little bunny. A young deer looked at her with sad eyes. "Aww don't worry my little one! You're very cute too!" Cancer assured, kissing the deer's forehead. 

Capricorn groaned. "Are you kidding me?" she whined. Cancer looked up at her. "What? Look how sweet my new friends are," she told her. Capricorn rolled her eyes. "Cancer we're about to have seven human minions in this cottage very soon. We don't need those animals to take up all the space," she said. "But they love me... and I love them," Cancer said in a small voice, cuddling the animals. The animals looked at Capricorn with cute, pleading eyes. A bird flew to Capricorn's shoulder and sand a sweet song for her. "Fine," Capricorn sighed. "Yay!" Cancer cheered as the animals got loud. "Thank you Cappuccino," she thanked. "It's Capricorn, not Cappuccino," Capricorn replied. Cancer put on some loud music from her ipod and danced with the animals. Capricorn went into the seven dwarf's bedroom and slammed the door behind her so she didn't have to deal with the noise. She plopped down on a random bed and went to sleep.