P̴̠̈́ḁ̸͉̚r̴̫̘̓t̸͉͝ ̷̡̳̈3̷̩͆͌6̴̢̂̃͜

Spencer sits on her bed, staring blankly at the wall. Willie sits next to her, his head in her lap and asleep as she pets his head.

      Learning that she was somehow connected to an alien shocked her, believe it or not. She's seen enough to think that nothing could surprise her, but the universe just keeps proving her wrong.

      There is a knock at Spencer's door and she looks at it as Steve peaks his head inside. "How you feeling?" He asks quietly. Spencer looks away from his. She can see it in everyone's eyes. They are trying not to stare, but she's kind of a walking-talking blueberry so it's hard not to. She can't blame them.

      "Alright I guess." Spencer mumbles. Willie wakes up and starts wiggling his tail making Spencer smile. Steve pets Willie as he steps into the room. "Tony wanted you. Says there is something you should see." Spencer nods and stands up. Willie stays back with Steve.

      Spencer walks into Tony's lab and looks at the holoscreen. There is an image of a suit she's never seen before on display. "You wanted to see me?" She says as she walks over to Tony. He turns to her and smiles. "Yeah," He turns to the hologram. "What do you think?"

      Spencer looks at it. "What about it?" Tony glances at her. "It's yours." Spencer blinks in surprise and looks at Tony. "What?" Tony nods and spins the suit hologram. "Yeah. I started working on it a few weeks ago." Spencer looks at it in awe. "Wow." She whispers.

      Tony nods. "I'll let you take a closer look at it later, but it isn't the only reason I needed you." Spencer nods and Tony turns to a computer. "Ross just announced this." An article displays on the screen. Spencer steps closer to read it.

      'General Ross is set for a press conference next Thursday. It is rumored to have to do with the current fugitive from the accords; The Mute. A nefarious hacker that has infiltrated several agencies for their own agenda.'

      Spencer scoffs. "'My own agenda'?" Tony shakes his head. "Sorry Weasel." Spencer sighs. "So, you think this is when HYDRA will strike?" Tony nods. "Yeah. The security details haven't been released yet. I bet the jackass hasn't even decided what to do yet." Spencer lets out a small laugh.

      "I can try and hack into his systems. Figure it out." She looks at the date on the article. "Thursday, huh? That means we've got until the day after Christmas." Tony looks at Spencer. Christmas. They had never spent one together. The first year she was with them, she was in a coma when the holiday came by.

      Tony knew she was his daughter at that time, but couldn't celebrate with her. It was hard for him, but now she's back and maybe they can have a decent holiday together.

      "Speaking of which," Tony says slowly and Spencer looks at her with her strange black and blue eyes. He's still getting used to it, but he's trying his best not to offend her. "Christmas. I was thinking we could have a little party." Spencer continues to stare at him. "Just us, Peter, and the other Avengers. What do you say?"

      A smile grows on Spencer's lips. She nods. "I'd love that." She pulls Tony into a hug and he laughs, returning the favor. Spencer hasn't celebrated Christmas since before her mother died. It's hard spending a holiday alone, but now Spencer isn't alone. She's with her family.

      "All right," Tony says as all the Avengers gather in the common room. It had been heavily decorated which surprised Spencer. She said it looked like Santa threw up in there. It honestly did. Tony had a huge tree and made sure to put a stalking for each of the tower's residents above the TV (there was no fireplace so a video of a fireplace had to do).

      "We are doing secret santa this year." Tony claps his hands together and a few of the Avengers smile. Tony is super into christmas. They have no idea why.

      The reason is his parents. They were never really there for Christmas so he never celebrated. Jarvis made sure Tony got a christmas, but it wasn't the same without a family to celebrate it with. When the Avengers came around, Tony finally had a family to celebrate with. He made sure that every holiday he had with them would last.

      "Get in a line." Spencer smiles a bit as she gets in line. Peter stands behind her and hugs her, resting his chin in her shoulder. "You excited?" She asks him. Peter nods vigorously. "I love Christmas. Aunt May wants you to come around for dinner." Spencer smiles and leans into Peter's touch. "I'd love that."

      Wanda is the first to take a name from the Christmas cup. She seemed excited at the name she got, then hid it and ran off to the side. Next came Vision, then Pietro, then it was Spencer's turn. She reaches into the cup and picks out one piece of paper. Tony tries to see who she got, but Spencer hides it and walks away.

      Once at a safe distance, she looks at the paper. Her jaw drops and she smiles. Spencer pulls a poker face and stuffs the paper into her pocket. She's beyond happy with who she got.

      Peter walks over to her. Spencer points at his as he is about to ask who she got. He puts his hands up in defense and sits on the couch with her, cuddling and watching the reactions of who everyone got. Loki definitely hated whoever he got, but that gave no one any indication who he got. Loki hates everyone. Except Spencer.

      "Did you get someone good?" Peter asks. Spencer smirks as Peter tucks his face into her neck. "I'm not telling." She scolds him. Tony finally pulls a name and smiles at it, then stuffs it away.

      He looks around the room and adjusts the Santa hat on his head. "You've got one week to get your person a gift." He claps his hands and smiles. "Now for Christmas movies, hot chocolate, and blankets!"

AH I'M BACK

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH FINALS AND STUFF

OKAY, SO THE AVENGERS ARE DOING SECRET SANTA. HERE IS WHO EVERYONE GOT:

Wanda: Pietro

Vision: Loki

Pietro: Sam

Spencer: Peter

Peter: Steve

Tony: Spencer

Steve: Tony

Tasha: Bucky

Bucky: Natasha

Sam: Bruce

Rhodey: Vision

Loki: Thor

Thor: Wanda

Bruce: Rhodey

I NEED YOUR HELP TO COME UP WITH IDEAS FOR WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET THEIR PERSON

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!