P̴̚ͅą̷̮̆̑r̷̪̓t̷̤̆ ̶̩̽2̴͖͍̐̑7̵̪͆

Peter anxiously looks around Flash's massive house. He was throwing the party, and once again making the crowd chant 'Penis Parker'. Peter ignored it as his mind was elsewhere. Spencer told him to come here, but why? Was she hurt? He wasn't even sure it was her. It could just be a trap set by Ross.

      Peter cringes as his nose fills with the smell of alcohol. He never liked it, and with his powers the smell only seemed worse. He sips on his sprite and leans against a wall. He rubs his nose, then a new smell fills his senses. One that shouldn't be at a party like this.

      Vanilla.

      Peter stands up straight and sniffs the air. The smell is strongest to his left so he starts running in that direction. He finds the far end of the building and sees a figure limping up the stairs. He catches a glimpse of their white hair, and his eyes widen. Peter bolts up the stairs and looks around seeing a door ajar. He slowly approaches it, heart pounding in his chest.

      He steps into the room and notices the lights are out, then the door slams shut behind him and something pounces on him. "Peter..." They whisper. Peter's eyes go wide and he pulls the figure back and Spencer looks back at him, thick tears in her eyes. "Spencer!" He pulls her into a strickening tight hug, laughing and shedding tears of his own. "Oh my god... You're here! You're actually here!" Spencer pulls away and nods, smiling.

      Peter smiles like he never has before, and pulls Spencer into a deep kiss. They hold each other tightly, hoping to never let go again. "Peter." Spencer says quietly, pulling away with a frown on her face. "What's wrong?" Spencer pulls a thumb drive out of her pocket and hands it to Peter. He looks at it, then back at her. "At the mansion. That was you." Spencer nods, then the music downstairs turns off and shouting can be heard.

      Spencer grips Peter arm. "They're here." She whispers. Peter looks at her. "Who?" She looks at him, tears threatening to spill. "Ross's agents. I knew contacting you was a risk, but I just had to-" Spencer gasps in pain as electricity crackles on her chest. She falls to the floor, holding her head in pain. "Spencer!" Peter cries out with worry. She grips Peter's chest as she pants in pain. "The thumbdrive... Get it to my dad. He has to-"

      Spencer yelps in pain again, this time because of her leg. Peter looks at it and sees how swollen it is under her leggings. "It's broken." She mutters. Peter then remembers how she hit her leg when she fell out of the window. "Spencer..." She shakes her head and the shouts grow closer. "I have to get out of here-" Peter nods. "I'll help you." Spencer shakes her head. "No, they can't know you are Spider-Man. You'll be arrested."

      Peter looks at Spencer with sad eyes. "I- I need-" Spencer hisses in pain, once again touching her chest. Peter swears that for a slip second the whites of her eyes turn pitch black. "Blue. I need Blue." Spencer whines the pain causing spots in her vision. "Blue? Who's Blue?" Peter's spidey sense tingles. He jumps to his feet, locking the door as the agents begin pounding on it. Then, once again the hairs on the back of his neck stick up, this time alerting him to something appearing out of a green mist.

      His eyes go wide as Loki steps out and bolts to Spencer's side. "Skjaldmær..." He murmurs. Spencer looks at him, and this time both Peter and Loki see her eyes. The normal white color is replaced by black and her iris's seem to glow a vibrant electric blue. "Blue." Spencer sobs out, as Loki touches her face. The green themed god looks at Peter. "I am going to get her out of here. Get that thumbdrive to her father." He demands.

      Peter bites his lip, then realizes it's the best course of action. He can't get Spencer out here himself without causing a bigger mess. "Okay. Just take care of her." Loki nods, then pulls Spencer into his embrace, both disappearing in a green mist. Peter eyes where Spencer once sat, and then the thumb drive in his hand. He runs into the bathroom and flushes the toilet, and moments later, opens the door. The agents on the other side rush in looking for any site of Spencer, but of course she is gone. They notice the toilet has been flushed, then grumble as they leave the room.

      Peter breathes a sigh of relief, then slips out of the room, the thumb drive practically burning in his hand. He's got a job to do.

      Loki and Spencer reappear in her abandoned subway station. Willie barks and runs over to her, licking her face with worry. "Down boy." Loki demands. Willie backs away, whining. The god looks at Spencer, now unconscious in his arms. Whatever it was that caused her pain... it didn't seem right. Could it be what has been preventing him from entering her mind?

      Loki shakes his head, and brushes a piece of white hair out of her face. He feels a dull pain in his leg and realizes the pain isn't his own. It's Spener's. He looks down at her leg and frowns. He gently touches it and she flinches in pain. Loki hovers his hand over her leg and begins to heal it, but his power doesn't seem to work on her. He tries again, this time with more effort, but again nothing happens.

      He looks at her face and frowns. She's changing. He just doesn't know how or why, but he intends to find out. Loki will do whatever it takes to protect her for she is like a daughter to him. She made him realize the importance of family and that its okay to make mistakes, She taught him that nothing is unforgivable. She taught him to love.