P̸͔̂̈a̸̱͖̚r̶̥͐t̴̙̬͑ ̶̺͠1̸͓̲̋͘2̷̳̎

It takes longer than a few hours for the train to arrive. More like an entire day. Apparently there was some sort of delay, but finally around sunset the train screeches to a stop. Spencer and Willie take the chance to run over to it and jump into an open car. Right as Spencer pulls Willie up into the car and around the corner the conductor steps out. Spencer breathes a sigh of relief and looks at Willie. He licks her face, making her smile. "Goob boy." Spencer whispers.

      About 30 minutes later the train takes off again. Willie and Spencer sit on the edge of the car, watching the snow fall. Willie keeps lapping his tongue, trying to catch snowflakes. Spencer laughs and sticks her hand out into the cold, catching a few snowflakes, then putting her hand up to Willie's mouth. He likes them and continues to lick Spencer's hand. She laughs quietly. "You really like my hands." She rests her hand on the wood next to her so Willie can lick it easier.

      Spencer touches her stomach as it growls. When was the last time she ate? She looks at Willie. When had he eaten? She sighs and lays down in the car, her legs hanging out the edge of the car. The first thing they need to do when they stop is get some food. Spencer looks up into the car and decides to look around. In the corner she finds a blanket, then moves onto the creates around her. Willie continues to try and catch snowflakes.

      In one of the creates Spencer finds a cooler, and in it is a strange variety of meats. Including pre sliced pepperoni. She smiles and takes a couple bags. "Willie, come here budzie." Willie hops up and walks over to Spencer. She sits in the corner and drapes the blanket over her legs. She pulls out a slice of pepperoni and hands some to Willie. He scarfs it down before Spencer can even blink. She laughs and hands him another piece. "Not too much. Pepperoni isn't good for dogs."

      Spencer leans her head back and watches the snow continue to fall. She may hate the weather phenomena, but she has to admit. It is pretty. And Willie seems to like it. She plops another piece of pepperoni in her mouth, then glances at Willie. A smile spreads across her lips. "I've got treats and a dog. Might as well train you." Spencer begins her training with Willie.

      Seven days. Seven grueling days on the train, and they finally stop outside New York city. Spencer jumps out of the train car and grabs Willie, and places him on the ground. The two of them run across the station and into a nearby woodsey area. Willie bounds right over to a mound of slushy snow and starts eating it. Spencer laughs at him. During the ride down Spencer made sure he ate more than her. Human's can last longer without food and water.

      They continue to walk through the woodsey area until they step out on the outskirts of the city. Spencer sighs and bends down to Willie's side. "Well bud, looks like we've got more walking to do." Willie pants and jumps up onto Spencer's shoulders. She laughs as he licks her face. "Hey, come on, we have to go! No kisses!" Spencer giggles and pushes Willie back to the floor.

      Spencer stands and stares at the city. It's been so long since she's been here. Maybe some of her old hideouts are still open. Then again, her father knows where they are. It's the first place he'd look. Spencer would have to find a new place to hide. Something completely out of sight.

      Spencer huffs and starts walking. She also needs to find Willie a leash. She doesn't want him to be taken. Spencer purses her lips as she thinks of any nearby electronic stores. She's pretty sure there is one on Archer St. Spencer pats her thigh and looks down at Willie. "C'mon budzie. We've got work to do."

      Tony gasps awake and looks up at his holo screen. An alert was pinging on it. He sits up and opens it. A security footage from a car theft appears and Tony watches as a figure stumbles into a parking lot. It was too dark to make out any certain details, but Tony could tell they were only in their undergarments. He creases his brows as he looks at the snow. "FRIDAY, where is this?" Tony rubs his tired eyes and looks at the snow. He could almost swear another pair of footprints walk in the snow.

      "Chugiak, Alaska." Tony nods and watches as the figure runs to the other row of cars, and he finally sees the trail of blood they were leaving behind. The footprints from before follow the blood, all the way to a black SUV. Suddenly, the car sparks to life, then jerks forward. Tony's eyes widen as an invisible force crashes into the car on the other side, then the SUV starts pulling out of the parking lot. As it does, Tony's eyes widen.

      "FRIDAY, stop the video!" The AI does as told and Tony zooms in on the drivers face. Tony's hand goes to his mouth. "Spencer..." He whispers. So much was running through his mind, but his thoughts came to a sudden stop when he saw how scared Spencer looked. No, not scared, terrified. Then he remembers the blood. Tony runs the still through several cleaning protocols, then looks at the photo once it's clearer.

      Blood. Everywhere. Spencer is covered. "God..." Tony whispers. He reaches for his chest. He knew it. He knew something was wrong. "My baby girl." Tony touches Spencer's face on the screen. Then Tony freezes. He can't let Ross know about this. "FRIDAY, remove any evidence of this." The screen turns blank then Tony leans back in his seat. He just removed the only evidence he has of Spencer being alive.

      All to protect her. God, this was so twisted. The only way he could protect her was to not look for her. To not be there with her. It wasn't fair. None of this is fair.

 HMM... I WONDER WHY JAKE DIDN'T SHOW UP ON THE SECURITY FOOTAGE? (NO, HE ISN'T A VAMPIRE)

I'M REALLY LOVING WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING.

ALSO, WILLIE'S FULL NAME IS WILLIE MAYS WOLF (MY LAST NAME)

I HAVE ALOT OF FUNNY NICKNAMES FOR HIM, WHICH I WILL BE HAVING SPENCER CALL HIM TOO. BUDZIE IS JUST ONE OF THE MANY. (I STARTED CALLING HIM BEEFY BOY TODAY, TO THE LIST NEVER STOPS GROWING)

BTW, SPENCER TALKS, JUST WHEN SHE'S ALONE. SHE IS THE MUTE AFTER ALL.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!