Mystery

The signs were all at Cancer’s house when everyone realized a special chocolate cake was eaten before they could share it. No one knew who ate the cake. But it was obviously someone between them all.

Cancer: “My cake! *sniffs* I worked so hard to bake that! Who ate it!?”

Taurus: “Ok so I know everyone here is suspecting me because I love food. But I swear it wasn’t me who ate it. I was talking to Virgo the whole time.”

Virgo: “Yeah, she’s right. Besides, chocolate cake is unhealthy and I wasn’t going to eat it anyways.”

Leo: “I wouldn’t have eaten it. I love cake and all, but I’m the most far away from the kitchen bench.”

Gemini: “AHA! So you did eat the cake! Usually people the most far away from the victim is the villain!”

Aries: “Leo didn’t eat anything! I was with him the whole time! Gosh Gemini, stop accusing people!”

Scorpio: “Gemini said that only for fun! Aries, what if you ate the cake? You sound like you did!”

Libra: “Guys, shut up! Don’t start fighting! Gosh, this is only about chocolate cake, let’s just leave this mystery to nothing and do something else.”

Pisces: *gasps* “Libra’s getting off topic! What if he’s the one who ate the cake!?”

Aquarius: *rolls eyes* “Guys let’s just all leave it to the smart one here. Capricorn? Any thoughts?”

Capricorn: “Hmm according to my calculations, there’s one person missing here. We’re missing –”

Sagittarius: *walks into the room with chocolate smeared all over his face* “Hey guys! What’s up?”