Chapter 2 Part 1: Waking in a Red

I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

i have a lot of things to do like school and christmas shopping and decorating and all that stuff, but its most likely that i'll update from every week to a month but as i said im really sorry for the the late update

and as you probably see, i changed the title a tad to fir the chapter a little better but anyway

LET THE SHOW GO ON

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Natsu's P.O.V.

It was Red, all i saw was red, I had a guess on what it was but I still didn't know where I was. 'Blood , why is there blood?' I had walked around to just find red all over, I turned to my left finding corpses of freshly eaten bodies.

Starting to shake with fear, i slowly turned around to find a white haired boy whom looked to be around my age. I had Looked at his face to find his lower face and right eye cover by a black mask. I turned my full body facing the white haired man. "Hello?" I asked nervously.

"........" The white haired man spoke nothing

"Meet me at the eastern outskirts of Magnolia, and then you'll know" He had finally said something slightly startling me.

"huh.... weird" I muttered as he disappeared and the area had gone black.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

* Earlier at the guild*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lucy's P.O.V.

6:45 P.M.

I was currently waiting on Erza and Wendy, it had scared me big time at how Happy had come in yelling out that natsu was hurt while he was crying his eyes out.I would have gone with them to retrieve him, but master had told me to stay and wait for them to bring him home.

I was sitting at Team Natsu's usual table with Gray just staring at the door....waiting for them to come home....

7:12 P.M.

Most of the guild had left for the night, to where only a few were left waiting. those people being, Master, Mira, Levy, the dragon slayers, and the rest of Team Natsu. A few moments later, Erza, Wendy, and Happy with an unconscious Natsu on Erza's back with some blood trailing on her armour from Natsu's wound. " OML WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I had yelled in worry. Erza looked back at me with the same worry in her eyes." We don't know, but judging by the marks on his wound looking like he was bit by some animal.....then I could possibly be connected to the recent murders.."she responded.

I went into thought for a few moments as I soon responded."If so.. then he'd probably be the first to survive.....if he survives" I wispered the last part. "don't worry, he will" she reassured me."but either way, we should get him to the imfirmary" she continued. "right"

Wendy's P.O.V.

I had stayed quiet during the conversation, but I had still listened carefully to what they were saying although I was still deep in though. 'somethings wrong with Natsu~san, I can't seem to pinpoint what it is' I thought. "Wendy?" "Yes, Lucy~san?" I said. "Nothing, it's just.. you've been offly quiet" she asked concerned." I'm fine, just thinking""ok" she said and went into the imfirmary with Erza. I turned towards the entrance off the guild the moonlight showing through the slightly open doors. "i'm going to have a chat with the investigators tomorrow" she wispered to herself.