ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ - ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴀʀʟᴀ

AUGUST

-

𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂, 

 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 

 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐

-

Anastasia,

Please meet me outside.

Draco

-

I set the note down, confused. Why didn't he use our aliases? He always does. I rush downstairs in my pajamas, Draco stood outside with multiple suitcases, a lot of photos and his belongings were gone from the home. I walk out to him.

"Draco?" I whispered.

"Anastasia, I-I-," He ran his hands through his hair and tears prickled my eyes. "Just know, I really do love you. I just don't think- I just I'm in love with Carla,"

"Carla?" I said in disbelief. I knew she had feelings for him, but to take him from me? "You're pulling that line? You love me but you're not in love with me? That's real cheap Malfoy,"

"Anastasia, I didn't mean to hurt you!" He pleaded. I take off a ring he gave me forever ago and throw it at him.

"Hurt me Draco!? Hurt me!? Ha!" I laugh sharply. "That's rich!"

"If there was any way I could have prevented this, I would have done it!"

"Wow. Can we pretend, for like one second, that you're not a complete douchebag?" I scoff at his attempt.

"I-I-" Draco ran his hands through his hair and clutched his suitcase next to him.

"Glad you reset your settings," I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, ready to step back inside.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh? You don't remember? Remember when I asked why you were so mean, and you said it was your factory setting?" I whip back around and he nods. "I thought I changed them, but you reset them,"

"Anastasia, I'm so sorry. I don't think I'll ever be able to make it up to you,"

"No. You won't. I love you Draco and you lead me on for years? What the fuck!? Do me a favor and don't do this to Carla, because this hurts more than whatever we went through for years. Just leave Draco," I watch as Draco slams his suitcase into the car, he turns back to say something but I stop him. "Just go,"

"I loved you," Draco gave me a soft smile and got in the car, then drove away from me. I fell to my knees and sobbed. I can't believe he left me. Madison was supposed to be here soon and I couldn't face her. I made my way to my room with a large bottle in my hand. I drank and drank. Eventually my door opened.

"Jesus, what the hell happened to you? Where's Draco?" Madison called out to me.

"Gone," My voice was raspy and it cracked.

"Anastasia? Are you drinking? Are you fucking sober?"

"I'm moderately functional,"

"I'll take that as a no," The fiery girl sits on my bed and takes the bottle away from me. "What happened?"

"He left me. For Carla," I cry.

"Oh uh... I would like to join you in acknowledging the difficulties of your life," She tried. 

"You are the worst at this comfort thing," I laugh through my tears and sit up, my vision blurring slightly.

"Yeah, well I got you to laugh didn't I?" She bumps my shoulder with her hand and I nod. "Come on, you can't revolve your life around a man. Let's do something!"