A quick note.

STARTED ON 10/26/2020

I understand fully that the Rosiers' and Malfoys' are related, but for my sake please just ignore that. In this story they are not related closely, or pretty much at all. Thank you! 

ᴀɴᴀꜱᴛᴀꜱɪᴀ ʀᴏꜱɪᴇʀ

Morality, noble character and traits such as bravery, virtue, honor and civility were held in greater esteem with aristocracy

Morality, noble character and traits such as bravery, virtue, honor and civility were held in greater esteem with aristocracy. Anastasia held this dear to her heart, following these traits with every breath and step she took. But even the most cultivated people can lose their temper.

01/17/2021

HI. I was just notified about the letters not being visible to everyone. So I will be putting the letters twice so everyone can read them!

12/11/2023

For some reason, this story has gained a bit of traction once again. I apologize for the shitty writing as this was three years ago and it was completely for fun. At the time I was in a discord with a bunch of other people who had the same interest, Harry Potter. We all became fast friends and this was the result of a time in our friendship.

So as this book is just over three years old, I want to say a big thanks to all of them. Each and every one of them are in this book and reading through their old comments and the story just makes me laugh so much. While this story is far from my expectations for my writing, (I have some amazing Marvel ones soon to be posted.) I will always love it as it showcases a time in my life where it didn't matter how good it was and that it was only important because it was fun and involved them.

So thank you to The Organized Shit Show. You are forever friends and I will never forget the conversations we had while we all wrote fanfictions and otherwise.

Much love to you all.

Even though you won't ever read this, I hope your life puts you on amazing paths.

-Madison... AKA,

✪ the all father⧗