ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

SATURDAY

I was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, pulling on a pair of stockings when I heard knocking at my door.

"Come in!" I called out, pulling the thin black material over my leg, slowly because I was struggling to get it to stretch evenly.

"Whoa, Rosier. No need to seduce me, I'm yours," Theo held his hands up defensively. I threw the chair pillow at him.

"I'm just struggling, I'll be done soon. Is it cold out there?" I pondered, wearing a skirt would be troublesome.

"I mean, it is snowing..." Theo trailed off, leaving my room. I examined my outfit choice before leaving. As always, appearance is everything. My black and grey skirt clung to my legs, the black stockings leaving a barrier between my skin and the warm fabric. I pulled at the long sleeves of my black, mock-neck shirt. It was definitely more of a fall outfit, but my winter clothing are bulky and I'd rather not be a big puffball my first full day. I grabbed a grey, single breasted, wool coat. Surely to keep me warm right? Right?

I grab a small black purse before heading out, I open my door. Three boys bundled up were standing, waiting. They blocked the pathway, so they had to squish against a wall to let people pass. 

"Hey you three," I smiled as Theo and Blaise each took one of my arms. Draco grunted a hello, obviously not pleased to be here. We walk down the stairs and out of the common room. The warm fire crackled loudly, it was still heard outside the door. 

"So what's the plan?" I asked as we walked through the halls, my arms still connected with the two boys.

"Well, it's about a twenty minute walk. We could get a ride, but where's the fun in that?" Theo made a solid point. 

"We are walking? Come on!" Draco moaned, crossing his arms upset.

"Why don't you get a ride, princess," I drawled. This made him glare at me, before he could say anything Blaise continued.

"After we get there we will probably be super duper cold. So, I was thinking maybe a drink at The Three Broomsticks, then maybe go to Zonko's and Honeydukes?" Blaise listed these foreign places. 

"Yeah, sounds good. Go view the shrieking shack. Then grab a warm drink and head back, and start our tour," Theo agreed, nodding as we stepped out of the castle. Out into the freezing snow. Draco hung back a bit, obviously mad that we are walking.

The cold air hit my legs, making me shiver. The boys didn't notice and we kept walking. I admired the frozen trees, the icicles hanging off the branches, dangerously sharp. There was a large group of people throwing snowballs at each other on one side of the road and on the other were some of the younger kids making snow angels.

"Oh we have to make a snowman before we leave!" My cheeks were cold, I already knew they must have been pink. Along with my nose and ears that ached from the cool air. 

"Duh," Theo chuckled, wrapping his scarf around him tighter. I cursed myself for not bringing one. Draco scoffed from behind us, but I ignored him.

Time passed quickly walking with the two dorks, we reached the small village in no time. I admired the triangular shops, the soft snow covering the roofs. It looked magical. The boys let go of my arms and Theo set a hand on my lower back, guiding me into a shop. Theo sat me down at a booth, leaving to go stand with the other two boys.

I'm not even sure what they're getting me. I hope it's good, I don't want to waste a drink.

"Anastasia! Didn't think I'd see you so soon," Fred and George stood next to each other, a travel cup in each of their hands.