ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

WEDNESDAY

"Just get out,"

The door closed softly, and I fell to the floor crying. My tears streamed down my face, dying on my lips. I held my hands to my chest, deep sobs wracked my chest. I painfully grabbed my wand.

"Muff-," I sobbed. "Muffiato," 

-

ₐₙₐₛₜₐₛᵢₐ,

ᵢₜ'ₛ yₒᵤᵣ fₐₜₕₑᵣ, ₑᵥₐₙ. ᵢ'ᵥₑ bₑₑₙ ₘₐdₑ ₐwₐᵣₑ ₒf yₒᵤᵣ ₗₒcₐₜᵢₒₙ ₐₙd ᵢ wᵢₗₗ bₑ ₛₜₐyᵢₙg wᵢₜₕ Fₑₗᵢₓ wₕᵢₗₑ yₒᵤ ₐₜₜₑₙd ₛcₕₒₒₗ. Wₕₑₙ ₛcₕₒₒₗ ₗₑₜₛ ₒᵤₜ yₒᵤ wᵢₗₗ bₑ cₒₘᵢₙg ₕₒₘₑ ₐₙd wₑ wᵢₗₗ bₑ gₒᵢₙg ₜₒ Fᵣₐₙcₑ. Dₒ ₙₒₜ cₒₘₑ ₕₒₘₑ fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ ₕₒₗᵢdₐyₛ. Yₒᵤ ₘᵤₛₜ ₛₜₐy ₐₜ ₛcₕₒₒₗ.ₒₕ, ₐₙd dₑₐᵣ, bₑₜₜₑᵣ ᵣᵢd yₒᵤᵣₛₑₗf ₒf ₐₙy fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ. ₙₑₓₜ yₑₐᵣ wₒₙ'ₜ bₑ fᵤₙ ᵢf yₒᵤ dₒₙ'ₜ.

Yₒᵤᵣ Fₐₜₕₑᵣ,

ₑ.ᵣ.

-

Anastasia,

It's your father, Evan. I've been made aware of your location and I will be staying with Felix while you attend school. When school lets out you will be coming home and we will be going to France. Do not come home for the holiday. You must stay at school. Oh, and dear, better rid yourself of any friends. Next year won't be fun if you don't.

Your Father,

E.R.

-

I knew what this meant. They never found his body from what Felix told me. I heard whispers around the home, that he was alive. All I know is that this means I am not safe, nor is anyone around me. 

I sat on my cold floor with my knees pulled to my chest for what felt like forever. My tears stopped quickly, my mind turned blank. I was on the floor still, after a few ours, not yet destroyed, but getting there. Just one phrase kept repeating in my head.

I'm going to be a Deatheater.

I've heard the stories of my father, he was ruthless. He did what he needed to do in order to finish his plan. His mission and I think his next one is to corrupt me. I

I slept on the floor that night and the next, and then the one after that,

SATURDAY

I haven't left my spot other than to go to the bathroom. I haven't eaten in days. Letters were pushed under my door and people would try to come in every so often but I just sat in my corner, isolated. My stomach growled and clawed at me, but I sat unmoving. Draco would come and talk to me through the door, trying to get me to come out and eat. He would always say goodnight and plead for me to just eat at least. I never answered. Tonight was the first time he didn't stop by. Blaise did though.

"Anastasia. I know you can hear me. Please just come out, you can't sit in your room for the rest of your life. I've been doing your homework for you. I'm not sure what happened," Blaise sighed heavily. I could picture him rubbing his neck. "But, please, you're worrying everyone and Malfoy is on a rampage,"

Blaise knocked on the door gently.

"Anastasia. Please. Just talk to us. Let me know you're alive. Please just eat," Theo's voice was heavy with worry and I sighed.